Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

SOLD OUT: 76023 The Tumbler in US

Lego 76023 The Tumbler has sold out on Lego shop at home. I was able to find it still in stock at Target.com

Comments

• RonyarRonyar Member Posts: 373
    Sold out at Amazon too.  Target seems to be the last place to pick one up right now
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,001
    Yeah, i think Tumbler is only found at Targets now in the US, Walmart appears to have 3rd party sellers selling them now. Though LEGO's Physical stores may still have them in stock.
  • iplanteiplante USMember Posts: 164
    There was one today at the MOA Lego Store... The box was super banged up... More shelf wear than a record from the 70s. There was also a SHIELD heli-carrier with a banged up box too. No discount on either for the condition
  • monstblitzmonstblitz Hornell, NYMember Posts: 631
    Tyson's Corner Lego store had at least one in good condition that I saw yesterday. 
    iplante said:
    There was one today at the MOA Lego Store... The box was super banged up... More shelf wear than a record from the 70s. There was also a SHIELD heli-carrier with a banged up box too. No discount on either for the condition
    See that is a shame, but then again one has to wonder how the boxes got so beat up and if they were returns at some point. Then again maybe they are un-tampered with and the boxes are just so bad no one wants them.
  • RebelegoRebelego Georgia, USAMember Posts: 171
    I found one today for $129! Box was pretty banged up. But 100% complete sealed bags, tires, instructions, etc!
    Rainstorm26LegoTTmadforLEGOkiki180703
  • TkattTkatt MNMember Posts: 455
    iplante said:
    Hello fellow Minnesotan. That Tumbler with the messed up box has been there since last October. I can't believe they still haven't discounted it. 
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    They can't discount them. Best you can hope for is some extra VIP points.
  • 3stackshs3stackshs Member Posts: 299
    walmart.com has them back in stock
  • pookiepookie Member Posts: 156
    All sold out again, Walmart and Target
  • SweepyDSweepyD USMember Posts: 78
    Lol the ones at walmart were probably the 2 they sent back from a store near me.

They were on the very bottom of a pallet with 4 boxes of return goods stacked on top of them otherwise I may have bought them at that point.
    Well I'm guessing that is it online for the US anyway. Target.com was the last one to have them currently in stock, and [email protected] is sold out. Unless we see more of that 'More are on the way' stuff from [email protected] (like with the Death Star a few moths ago)
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    edited January 2016

SumoLego
  • SweepyDSweepyD USMember Posts: 78
    I feel like I should know what that is, but uh, explain?
    Ronyar
  • matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 651
    edited January 2016
    Is that Merlin fighting Mothra on the Death Star?
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,713
    ... with Mothra using a jack-o-lantern as a shield.

Duh.
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    It's actually (apparently) Dumbledore fighting Mothra on the Death Star.  It was the only real image that came up when I Googled...

(like with the Death Star a few moths ago)

Like most things, they are much funnier when overly-explained, right?
    madforLEGOkiki180703
  • matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 651
    "A few moths ago." I get it now! Dumbledore wears purple though, and seldom a hat. 
    SumoLego
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 819
    The Tumbler has had a short lifespan, though right? It was very limited availability when it first came out at the end of 2014, right? And now early 2016 it is gone.

Good timing I guess with the new Batman related items out there, but still odd considering how many other sets that came out at that time are probably still available.
  • spepperspepper Davie, FLMember Posts: 157
    In the two south florida stores (Aventura and Sawgrass) they are sold out as well. Hope it comes back to life just like the Death Star.
  • spepperspepper Davie, FLMember Posts: 157
    Just to add that the Orlando store still has "a few of them."
  • BrewBrew New Mexico (It's an actual state in the US)Member Posts: 182
    Man... I am cracking up over the Mothra thing. Not sure why, just hit a funny bone I guess..
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,919
    I was on a conference call when i saw that. Had to hit the mute button.