Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

New summer sets

2»

Comments

• CM4SCM4S United StatesMember Posts: 1,363
    Any pics of the city volcano sets anywhere?

Nope. I'm positive we'll have photos in some form by the end of the month.
  • Jern92Jern92 MalaysiaMember Posts: 831
    I would be all over those Friends amusement park sets. I could theme a park and add them with the ferris wheel, merry mixer, and jokerland.
    Me too, assuming they're decent enough. At the moment my amusement park has the Ferris Wheel and the Winter Village Market integrated into it, so it desperately needs more entertainment for my minifigures. I'm not a big fan of the Fairground Mixer so I might give that a skip
  • dragon114dragon114 United StatesMember Posts: 635
    the friends set look good
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    dragon114 said:
    look good as in you have seen pictures, or look good as in "the set names sound like they could be good"  

???
  • ArmyofdarknessawArmyofdarknessaw PAMember Posts: 22
    Jern92 said:
    I would be all over those Friends amusement park sets. I could theme a park and add them with the ferris wheel, merry mixer, and jokerland.
    Me too, assuming they're decent enough. At the moment my amusement park has the Ferris Wheel and the Winter Village Market integrated into it, so it desperately needs more entertainment for my minifigures. I'm not a big fan of the Fairground Mixer so I might give that a skip
    I actually just purchased the ferris wheel tonight in anticipation. I already wanted it, but more amusement stuff coming gave me the kick i needed. Also Jokerland works well for a couple small rides.
  • dragon114dragon114 United StatesMember Posts: 635
    dougts said:
    dragon114 said:
    look good as in you have seen pictures, or look good as in "the set names sound like they could be good"  

???
    as in set names. not big on friends expect for hot air ballon
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    dougts said:
    Ma1234 said:
    Posted elsewhere, the summer Friends flagship is a roller coaster!
    while this *sounds* incredibly awesome, I can't help but be skeptical that it is going to be what we are really looking for.  I see 6 of the narrow gauge curved track and 2 or 4 of the narrow gauge sloped track with a small station.

Hope I am wrong, and that it is more epic. But I any roller coaster I would get excited about would be done in the Creator Expert theme.
    so ill just bump this now...

Bumblepantskiki180703
  • sklambsklamb speaker of American EnglishMember Posts: 496
    It's a kiddies' roller coaster...rather cute as long as you don't expect it to be the centerpiece of a 6 Flags themepark. And it can be enlarged, though I don't see how to make it more "exciting" without using parts not provided in the set (which therefore probably won't match the rest in color).