Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Odd forum behavior

Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,394
edited May 2012 in Forum Operation
I've been noticing lately that yellow thread counter for unread messages is saying that ALL messages are unread. Anyone getting that too?

Comments

• Si_UKNZSi_UKNZ NZMember Posts: 4,179
    No, but I see plenty of odd forum behaviour :)
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,520
    Si, you beat me to saying it! :)
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    Have you used the 'Mark All Viewed' button? If you have, that's the explanation, as it restores your viewing history to the beginning, so if someone comments on a discussion with 324 posts, instead of one new it will show 325 new.
    Hope this helps

Matthew
  • Silber334Silber334 Member Posts: 147
    I've been having the same problems. But I guess it has to do with my browser settings.
    BTW, I thought you were complaining about someone causing problems on this board when I saw your thread title. I'm a bit relieved, now that I read the whole thread.

Now someone bring in the monkeys and clowns :)
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,394
    Sorry about that. :-)

I have clicked the Mark All Viewed button. There were some overseas topics that don't affect me here in the states so they just kept showing that there were messages available.