Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Surprises in the New Instructions Upload

DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 602
300+ PDFs just added...

Mynattkiki180703khmellymelHangedSanchez

Comments

• DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 798
    There's the Creator Train for 2016!!
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 10,882
    Funny guy!
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,298
    Thanks for highlighting these. I'll get them added to the database when I get back from vacation and have recovered from jet lag, hopefully on Tuesday.
  • cody6268cody6268 Member Posts: 239
    I sure hope that first cruise ship set isn't just exclusive to whatever cruise line is on it.   If it is, I hope its available from the cruise line online or something. 
  • TigerMothTigerMoth Member Posts: 2,343
    cody6268 said:
    I sure hope that first cruise ship set isn't just exclusive to whatever cruise line is on it.   If it is, I hope its available from the cruise line online or something. 
    MSC have a close relationship with TLG. Some of their ships have dedicated, LEGO play areas (sometimes several on one ship), actually designed by TLG - bright yellow and carrying LEGO branding. The whole fleet sells LEGO sets, and have a pretty good selection.

I can well imagine this would be an exclusive. Mind you, I'm not sure you need the bricks - it seems to be mostly stickers!
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,720
    Was anyone able to download the instructions for the LEGOLAND Train? I keep getting corrupt file errors.
  • CM4SCM4S United StatesMember Posts: 1,252
    That cruise ship is amazing! 
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,298
    ^^ Yes, no problem here, attached.
    Russell844
  • SMCSMC UKMember Posts: 1,518
    ^ Thanks, it's a shame that there are no prints and everything is a sticker. Although now I don't need to hunt for them so that's a plus.
  • alexwilalexwil UKMember Posts: 356
    I like the look of that train! Very similar to the real thing! 
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,720
    Thanks @Huw!
  • solid_stridersolid_strider TexasMember Posts: 202
    Are Legoland sets typically available at the Discovery Centers too?