The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

(Spoiler Free) Review: 75114 First Order Stormtrooper

Brickset.comBrickset.com Administrator Posts: 362
edited December 2015 in News
(Spoiler Free) Review: 75114 First Order Stormtrooper

It feels like a lifetime since 75114 First Order Stormtrooper was revealed at San Diego Comic Con back in June and ever since then I have been eagerly awaiting its eventual release. Thankfully that day has now arrived and the figure does not disappoint, actually surpassing my already high expectations.

Not only does the model look as sleek in person as it did in that original image but I think it is also priced very reasonably which only furthers its appeal and even tempts one to acquire multiple sets, at least in my case! At just £14.99 it would not be too expensive to assemble a small group of these troopers but they look equally impressive alone in my opinion, in part thanks to their impressive poseability.

Continue reading »

© 2016 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.