The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Star Wars Advent Calendar Review: Day 24

Brickset.comBrickset.com Administrator Posts: 362
edited December 2015 in News
Star Wars Advent Calendar Review: Day 24

To begin my final review of the 2015 Star Wars Advent Calendar I am going to bring you back to the 21st of January when I published a report on the licensed sets at the London Toy Fair. There I commented on the contents of this calendar and made reference to the R2-D2 and C-3PO minifigures, describing them at the time as 'crude.'

I was wrong. While R2-D2 is simple but charming, this fantastic C-3PO minifigure features an enormous amount of printed detail and offers a brilliant combination of Christmas attire with the original character. The beard fitted around Threepio's neck is particularly humourous and recalls this Lucasfilm Christmas card from 1979. The torso printing is unique and shows a red jacket lined with white fur, while a black belt runs around the front and back.

Continue reading »

© 2016 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.