The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Review: 41112 Party Cakes

Brickset.comBrickset.com Administrator Posts: 362
edited December 2015 in News
Review: 41112 Party Cakes

Merry Christmas everyone! I have prepared a short review for today in case you find yourself at a loose end at some point. Hopefully you found some LEGO under the tree or in your stocking this morning, perhaps even the set which is the subject of this review...

41112 Party Cakes is among the smallest sets in the latest wave, priced at just £3.99 and containing 50-pieces including a brand new pug, appearing for the first time in LEGO! This is one of five sets that make up the Party subtheme which interests me as it includes a number of new parts, many of which can can be found in even the smallest sets, just like this one.

Although the selection of pieces may be significant draw to the set for many there are several other appealing factors. The low price point combined with the relatively high play value make this an ideal pocket money toy in my opinion, as good as the Mixels or Collectable Minifigures even.

Continue reading »

© 2016 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.