Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

** BendyBadgers Bonus Ball Special Christmas Draw **

124»

Comments

• nexandernexander Glasgow Member Posts: 865
    Got such a shock I just about fell off the bog! Thanks to @bendybadger and @Legoboy and his family. Hope Santa is extra kind to you all!
    Legoboybandit778kiki180703Lego_Star
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,298
    (Elefun may need to be used in my classroom for all future decisions involving drawing students' names. Group projects? Decided by "team captains" with nets. No more being mad at teacher for groupings... sorted!)
    I second that thought....need to get an Elefun...and I agree this forum is great.... and thanks @bendybadger for hosting another draw (with ten times the excitement this time). I've never won.....but I don't really care. I just love it when I make the list and the feeling of community that this creates.
    GothamConstructionCoLego_Star
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,691
    edited December 2015
    ^^ Your draw sir made me laugh.  I keep watching it back.  I loved the way Sam caught two numbers, didn't know what to do and with a quick shake of the head, threw number 17 away.  ;)
    kiki180703bandit778Lego_Star
  • DaraghDaragh IrelandMember Posts: 363
    Lego_StarLegoboy
  • RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,705
    Thank you @bendybadger ;for all the draws and fun over the last year. Have a very happy Christmas.
    Lego_Star
  • princedravenprincedraven Essex, UKMember Posts: 3,768
    Legoboy said:
    ^^ Your draw sir made me laugh.  I keep watching it back.  I loved the way Sam caught two numbers, didn't know what to do and with a quick shake of the head, threw number 17 away.  ;)
    I didn't need to know that :-)
    Lego_StarLegoboykiki180703SumoLegomessychuckpRedbullgivesuwindsnowhitie
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,779
    ^ good luck with the new job!
    Legoboykiki180703Lego_Star
  • xiahnaxiahna Member Posts: 154
    @bendybadger , I am slowly being driven insane by @vorpalRyu ; Please tell him why you mentioned him in the OP; I am not above begging here!!
    Lego_StarVorpalRyu
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,184
    @xiahna....really? Thanks.
    Lego_Starxiahna
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,495
    ^^ Was there someone else's name mentioned in the post?  I only saw mine.
    VorpalRyutallblocktookiki180703Lego_Starxiahna
  • legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,541
    Have just now read this thread -(i've been away)- and though late to it, want to offer a few heartfelt thanks of my own to a few people.

Firstly, @snowhitie and @messy simply for remembering me in this thread! I have posted so very little this past year, so it was a very pleasant surprise to be remembered at all for anything. New members probably don't even know my name! :oP

Fortunately my next nominees, @SumoLego and @Pitfall69 continue(d) to maintain the humour quotient in my growing absence (and difficulties with the image interface).
    May the mirth be with you... Always.

Finally my personal award must go to @Lego_Star for being by far and away the most unbelievably generous person behind the scenes. What a Star indeed.

Cheers all.
    :o)
    kiki180703VorpalRyuSumoLegoGothamConstructionCosnowhitieLego_Starxiahna