** BendyBadgers Bonus Ball Special Christmas Draw **

Comments

• AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,404
    edited December 2015
    For giving me MOC inspiration, @vitreolum .
    Lego_Star
  • Darthtater147Darthtater147 United StatesMember Posts: 43
    @Huw for keeping Brickset a fantastic site to visit!
    Lego_Star
  • khmellymelkhmellymel United KingdomMember Posts: 1,228
    @SirKevbags, I admire all the work he's done with Fairy Bricks... I remember thinking what a great wee idea the first raffle was... and now look how it's grown!

Shout outs also to @Huw@ame_uwagi, @iso3200, and @bendybadger... I lost something very small but important to me on the Brickset trip and they were very kind. @rocao for the drink. And @Legoboy for convincing me to stay out on that same trip, it was fun!

And also a shout out to @CommanderRaab, my personal Edinburgh-to-Glasgow Lego Store chauffeur (jk... but really thank you!).

I'm sure that was just one nomination...
    kiki180703LostInTranslationLego_Starlegomatt
  • sklambsklamb speaker of American EnglishMember Posts: 481
    @Huw because of his hard work keeping Brickset such a wonderful place! (There are so many sites which are brilliant for a few years, then seem to gradually become stale and draped with cobwebs--not this one!)
    SumoLegoLego_Star
  • 1x11x1 Member Posts: 122
    @Huw. Not sure he gets enough thanks.
    Lego_Star
  • ScarraScarra LondonMember Posts: 137
     My vote goes to @SirKevbags. Great charity. Enough said.
    Lego_Star
  • MasterBeefyMasterBeefy US of AMember Posts: 120
    On the forum side of things @Pitfall69 is hilarious, but great job @Huw with the constant dedication to keeping this place great. 
    Lego_Star
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,258
    @SirKevbags  and @Huw - Keep inspiring!
    Lego_Star
  • sweetness34sweetness34 San Diego, CA.Member Posts: 322
    I would say Sir Kev due to his charity involvement. 
    Lego_Star
  • Jern92Jern92 MalaysiaMember Posts: 801
    @Huw gets my vote, because we wouldn't all be here on this forum without him anyway
    Lego_Star
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    So many great contributors and cool people who make this place what it is - I appreciate you all. 

I think my vote would have to go to the Captain himself @CapnRex101 for the stellar reviews. 

If I could cast a vote for the bricksetter I missed the most this year it would be @margot She was a great contributer and the Shopping threads just haven't been the same without her. 
    SumoLegoLostInTranslationLego_Star
  • LegoKipLegoKip A cottage by the sea, California, US Member Posts: 259
    edited December 2015
    Oh, my goodness! This is impossible to answer.

First, @bendybadger without you this contest wouldn't be happening. But of course, without @Huw, we'd have no Brickset community!
    @SirKevbags should also be on all of our lists for his compassion and charity. And personally, Lucy @LostinTranslation and Chris @iso3200 for helping this Yank with UK/European exclusives. I think all the reviewers, new and veteran, deserve a round of applause, too.
    kiki180703LostInTranslationLego_Star
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,510
    edited December 2015
     @Huw for keeping Brickset going, @SirKevbags for keeping going all year for charity.

As well as all the other members who regularly contribute and keep the forum so interesting.
    Lego_Star
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,332
  • MynattMynatt OH/NYMember Posts: 569
    I would have to say @SumoLego. While only being on this forum for a short amount of time, I enjoy his humorous contributions to close to all topics. 
    kiki180703SumoLegoLego_StarTXLegoguy
  • TXLegoguyTXLegoguy USMember Posts: 125
    Very hard hard decision there is definitely a lot of good members on here!! I would say @Huw though because we wouldn't have brickset.
    SumoLegoLego_Star
  • leetshoeleetshoe USAMember Posts: 252
    l would vote for huw for making the thing in the first place
    Lego_Star
  • BoomDiggityBoomDiggity Member Posts: 107
    If it can't be you bendy, I'd go with CCC
    Lego_Star
  • bri4jennbri4jenn United StatesMember Posts: 86
     @LostInTranslation is my vote.  Always a great help.
    LostInTranslationLego_Star
  • MextenMexten MexicoMember Posts: 59
    @Huw - not so often in the spotlight, but the evil genius behind it all
    Lego_Star
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 387
    @Pitfall69 for the humors
    SumoLegokiki180703Lego_StarTXLegoguy
  • MugenPowerMugenPower Member Posts: 447
  • davetheoxygenmandavetheoxygenman Colorado, USAMember Posts: 191
    @Huw for the obvious reasons!
    Lego_Star
  • BastaBasta Australia Member Posts: 1,259
    I'd have to say @SirKevbags too, but I'll give an honourable mention to @Pitfall69 due to his rocksteady stance on what constitutes "owning" a set and because he is the Brickset class clown :p
    Lego_Star
  • SweepyDSweepyD USMember Posts: 78
    @SirKevbags For the great work of helping to spread the joy of what we enjoy to others.
    Lego_Star
  • PoMoPinkPoMoPink UKMember Posts: 269
    @SirKevbags ; for the charity stuff :)
    Lego_Star
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    Am I too late? I'm with nearly everyone, when I say that @Huw, @SirKevbags, @Sumolego, and @Pitfall69 are my favorites.
    Lego_StarTXLegoguy
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,940
    I would have to go with @SirKevbags for turning the little bricks that we all love, argue about, have to have, moan about, have differences of opinion on, into something that helps those that would probably love the chance to do all those things, have a more enjoyable time in their current situations.

@Huw comes in very close second for making the chance to do all the above things happen by maintaining and looking after the site that started this community.

(also a non vote, as we are not allowed to @bendybadger for putting on these draws every week)
    xiahnakiki180703Lego_Star
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,875
    @Pitfall69 because let's be real, we need more memes =)
    xiahnakiki180703SumoLegoLego_Star
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,248
    @Huw, @CapnRex101 & all those involved in keeping Brickset running.
    Also have to mention @Vitreolum for all his interesting creations.

Just kind of wondering why I rated a mention from @bendybadger, a little spun out right now...
    kiki180703Lego_Starxiahna
  • xiahnaxiahna Member Posts: 154
    I can't vote for @vorpalRyu due to him being my husband, but I would love to put @sumoLego forward.
    kiki180703Lego_StarVorpalRyulegomatt
  • jadeirenejadeirene US, CaliforniaMember Posts: 475
    Hopefully I'm in time for this.  I'd like to give thanks to @bendybadger for putting on these draws, and for @SumoLego for always throwing in something extra when we make a trade.  Thanks to everyone else as well for making this forum a great place!
    xiahnakiki180703Lego_Star
  • sukhsukh Member Posts: 142
    @drdavewatford and @CapnRex101 for overall running of the forum. @bendybadger and @SirKevbags for their generosity 
    xiahnaLegopantsLostInTranslationkiki180703Lego_Star
  • brickedinbrickedin London, UKMember Posts: 449
    has to be @sirkevbags, not only is his work incredible it also brings out the best in the community. 
    Lego_Star
  • kioko21kioko21 United KingdomMember Posts: 77
    @SirKevbags for running such an amazing charity!
    Lego_Star
  • HothWampaHothWampa Vancouver, CanadaMember Posts: 15
    edited December 2015
    @CapnRex101 for all of his work
    Lego_Star
  • COOLEGOCOOLEGO B'ham/SolihullMember Posts: 183
    Gonna have to be @SirKevbags for reasons stated already, keep up the good work
    Lego_Star
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,822
    Probably way too late but I just want to say I like almost all of you. I'll put in a vote for @Aanchir because I enjoy his enthusiastic and informative comments on themes that would otherwise not get as much attention or coverage.
    LostInTranslationbrickedinkiki180703JennikhmellymelLego_StarTheBigLegoskiGalactus
  • SirBrickalotOfLegoSirBrickalotOfLego WalesMember Posts: 412
    @Huw for maintaining such a great site!
    Lego_Star
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,214
    There are a lot of deserving people for this I know we can't nominate @bendybadger but damn you must have given away a lot of LEGO this year.
    Obviously a lot of people need mentions for their work with Fairy Bricks, @SirKevbags@cheshirecat being the first two that come to mind.
    @Huw, @CapnRex101 & @drdavewatford for all the hard work on the site and the forum.
    Special mention to @chuckp for recently hooking me up with a Target mini figure cube at cost
    @vitreolum and @rancorbait definitely need mentions for their incredible creations they share
    @lostintranslation needs a mention for the 2015 trolley tour...
    in fact can I just say everyone on the forum...that's probably a lot easier ;-)
    LostInTranslationGothamConstructionCoLegopantskiki180703Lego_Starlegomatt
  • RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,764
    edited December 2015
    I would also chose @SirKevbags ;who does ludicrous  amounts of charity work. Even though he is a Sunderland fan - We can't all be perfect.
    Lego_Star
  • msandersmsanders Member Posts: 905
    For me it would be SirKevBags.
    Lego_Star
  • alldarkeralldarker NetherlandsMember Posts: 216
    @Lego_Star for me, for going above and beyond... But there are many others who also deserve it, to be honest. 
    Lego_Starlegomatt
  • iliketoastiliketoast AustraliaMember Posts: 260
    Without @Huw Brickset wouldn't exist as we know it.
    Honourable mention to @bendybadger for the Bonusball draws
    Lego_Star
  • BOBJACK_JACKBOBBOBJACK_JACKBOB ScotlandMember Posts: 504
    @SirKevbags ; and @Huw for the obvious reasons but since they have so many votes already I'll nominate @CommanderRaab For helping me get a retired set that will make someone very happy when they recieve it as a christmas gift! Thanks Robyn!

Bob
    Lego_Star
  • magrimagri UKMember Posts: 157
    @SirKevbags for his tireless efforts!
    Lego_Star
  • Wicksy80Wicksy80 Northern IrelandMember Posts: 545
    @SirKevbags Although I don't contribute to the forums as much as I'd like to I read enough to know how great a job he does. 
    Lego_Star
  • iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 2,035
    I'll take this number for @bendybadger so he can play too.

For all the hard work and generosity over the last year. If his number comes up I'll send him a mystery prize :-)

kiki180703Renegade007cjhLego_StarDaragh
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,272
    edited December 2015
    I'm going to vote for @drdavewatford for putting up with my incessant review set requests! Everyone is great though and long may that continue!
    GothamConstructionCokiki180703SumoLegoLego_Star