Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking for 2015 Hulk Poly

Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,530
I know  a lot of people  got these at brick 2015
Anyone have  a spare they would sell/trade. I am in Ireland 

Comments

• Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,530
    Have  I done something  wrong?  I have  seen  many threads requesting the same thing being opened  and closed in the same day and  I haven't  even  had a pm. :(
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,915
    You poor, I wish I could help but haven't got one (would like one myself actually...)

Maybe it's because you are in Ireland and postage goes up then? Anyway, with my post your message gets a bump, hope it helps!

Good luck...
    Coolguy5000kiki180703
    snowhitie said:
    You poor, I wish I could help but haven't got one (would like one myself actually...)

Maybe it's because you are in Ireland and postage goes up then? Anyway, with my post your message gets a bump, hope it helps!

Good luck...
    Thanks. I'm willing  to pay cost plus postage  so that shouldn't  be a complication. Hopefully  we'll all get a hulk at some stage 
  • david325david325 Member Posts: 138
    Cost plus postage is such a great deal. I can see why folk are falling over themselves to help you...
    david325 said:
    Cost plus postage is such a great deal. I can see why folk are falling over themselves to help you...
    People  have been offering  to send them to other brickseters  for free! 
  • joel4motionjoel4motion United KingdomMember Posts: 959
    Don't take it personally. It's a community and people have built up relationships. I am happy to go out of my way for certain others and they have in turn done the same for me. Bare in mind that whilst there is an definitive cost, those who managed to get some also spent time, effort and money just attending the event.
    Coolguy5000
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,872
    @scoiltreasa I got you a Hulk polybag!!!
    joel4motionsnowhitiekiki180703
    Do I have  anything  you're after
    @CapnRex101 please close 
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.