Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Random set picture

Bill_UndBill_Und London, UKMember Posts: 1
Hello,

I love the site and find it really useful for all my Lego needs. Recently discovered the Random set picture on the front page. I wondered if this could be put further up the page. This is a great idea and something that I'd love to see when I first visit the site, I feel it is wasted lower down the page.

Keep up the good work!

Bill Und

Comments

• PaperballparkPaperballpark UKMember Posts: 3,379
    S'funny, because it used to be higher up, but I think people (myself included) felt that the sidebar with the new items in inventory etc. was more useful, so the random set got moved lower down.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,357
    Yes, exactly.
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    Probably not a big deal, but some people do not like spoilers and while reading the City Advent Calendar review, the random set was the the City 2015 Advent Calendar #60099 with a picture of all the mini builds.
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark UKMember Posts: 3,379
    Wow, your eyesight must be amazing to see all the builds clearly in such a small picture! ;)
    kiki180703