Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.
Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
Recent discussions • Categories
Like many Brickset members I have a few OCD tendencies when it comes to my LEGO collection. In my case:
- All minifigures have to be displayed on CMF bases
- All sets have to be displayed on stands (UCS or MOC'd)
There's also few things about my collection that doesn't sit will with my LEGO OCD:
- I have all the OT Microfighters from Series 1 and 2, and in all cases except one I could mount them on stands without modifying the build (I had to remove an inverted 2x2 plate from #75031)
- #10240 comes with three stapled instruction books rather than a bound UCS-style instruction book (don't get me started on TLG's inconsistencies surrounding UCS sets)
- The UCS stand for #10240 needed an extra foot (two extra 2x2 plates) in the centre at the back to support the weight of the model over time
What's your LEGO collection OCD?