Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

New parts discussion

1202122232426»

Comments

• vizzitorvizzitor IrelandMember Posts: 314
    Yep, it's the Cars windscreen. The plain white version was already used in #43179 as part of Minnie and Mickey's noses.
    AstrobricksKungFuKennyBumblepantsLyichir
  • pvp3020pvp3020 Member Posts: 147
    edited May 1
    The new shuttle #31117 looks like it has a new slope/windshield style part in white at the front of the bumps next to the vertical stabilizer.

Looks like a Pixar Cars recolor maybe.

Yes, looks like it's https://brickset.com/parts/design-30841 in white, which was previously in #43179.
    Edit: just realised @vizzitor already posted this.
    Astrobricksvizzitor
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 4,166
    pvp3020 said:
    The new shuttle #31117 looks like it has a new slope/windshield style part in white at the front of the bumps next to the vertical stabilizer.

Looks like a Pixar Cars recolor maybe.

Yes, looks like it's https://brickset.com/parts/design-30841 in white, which was previously in #43179.
    Edit: just realised @vizzitor already posted this.
    Only available in white for less than a year. Counts as new to me ;-)
    vizzitorKungFuKennymsanders
  • The_RancorThe_Rancor Dorset, UKMember Posts: 1,762
    Is it just me or are the parts making up the water wheel on the Creator Castle new? It’s like angled balustrades with pin holes.
  • Casper_vd_KorfCasper_vd_Korf Twente, The NetherlandsMember Posts: 187
    Those were used in one of the friends house at the start of the year (I think). It’s a 3x3x2 part for curved windows, and it fits 2 small window inserts.
    wardmThe_RancorKungFuKennyAstrobricksandhemsanders
  • wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 786
    ^indeed! It’s also used in the new Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets set as part of the tower build! 
    KungFuKennyandhe
    If it was introduced through a specific Friends set this year that would explain why I haven’t noticed it
    560Heliport
  • wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 786
    I wonder if this animal piece will become as valuable as the goat in a couple of years

Astrobrickspxchris
  • LyichirLyichir United StatesMember Posts: 923
    wardm said:
    I wonder if this animal piece will become as valuable as the goat in a couple of years
    Probably not, unless like the goat it never shows up in more than one set. I've heard that issues with the mold were part of the reason for the goat never being reused so hopefully this will be designed to be used for years to come.

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,645
    I doubt any small animal will become as valuable as the goat, just like any set won't increase like the original UCS MF or Taj Mahal or Cafe Corner. Investing has changed in the past decade. 
  • Casper_vd_KorfCasper_vd_Korf Twente, The NetherlandsMember Posts: 187
    Is the goat the most valuable animal? There isn’t any other weird thing?
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 1,292
    wardm said:

This animal belongs here:

davetheoxygenmanSwitchfoot55560HeliportYellowcastleKungFuKenny
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 4,166
    The yellow rings also show up in #41686 

Switchfoot55
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 3,392
    I find it crazy that 'we've' waited this long for a sheep (not including friends or duplo) and then it's appears in some random Donald Duck set.  Like it was finally an essential part that couldn't be missed out.

I might be wrong and perhaps we have a city farm set imminent and it just happened to be released here first... But also wouldn't surprise me if we never saw it again!
    pxchrisBrickchapgmonkey76
    edited May 3
    Aanchir said:
    veyniac said:
    It looks new to me. It also looks like a part that New Elementary could write a whole article on.
    Wonder how long it'll be before we see it used for Lumière from Beauty and the Beast!

Wish granted! It’s in a new Beauty and the Beast Disney Princess minidoll set #43196
    andhewardm
  • vizzitorvizzitor IrelandMember Posts: 314
    vizzitor said:
    In the VIDIYO pictures, is the 2l "baton" part in the minifigs' hands a new part? It looks like part number 25866 (the lipstick piece) but with two of the squared-off ends and with pinholes at the bottom. If it's a physical part and not just in the app, that could be extremely useful!

Someone spotted on Instagram that it looks like Lego have actually made this part for #76193:

Switchfoot55AstrobricksCymbelineBobflipYellowcastleKungFuKenny
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark Near ManchesterMember Posts: 4,048
    Isn't it also in one of the new Speed Champions sets?
    LyichirandheAanchir
  • BobflipBobflip Member Posts: 606
    Nice... I actually wanted a 2L bar a few days ago!
    Brickchap