Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

New parts discussion

1161718192022»

Comments

• ClassicsmileyClassicsmiley USAMember Posts: 37
    So, has anyone spotted any other new pieces recently?  (Let's try to get things back on topic here...)
    Cymbelinewardm
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,804
    edited August 15
    While Ill stipulate that not all LEGO sets are insanely overprice, this Main Square is is insanely overpriced for what you get. For 200 USD it should have a monorail track (probably not powered, but still). IMO 200 USD should get you at least two large buildings or three smaller buildings, even with the tram vehicle. I see this one being discounted A LOT in its run. With the one medium to large scale build, one small scale building a bunch of little dioramas of other interests, This set should probably be more in the 119 USD range (at least), maybe that 80 USD is for 'licensing' fees even though they are making the cartoon.
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 3,304
    While Ill stipulate that not all LEGO sets are insanely overprice, this Main Square is is insanely overpriced for what you get. For 200 USD it should have a monorail track (probably not powered, but still). IMO 200 USD should get you at least two large buildings or three smaller buildings, even with the tram vehicle. I see this one being discounted A LOT in its run. With the one medium to large scale build, one small scale building a bunch of little dioramas of other interests, This set should probably be more in the 119 USD range (at least), maybe that 80 USD is for 'licensing' fees even though they are making the cartoon.
    But does it have any new parts?
    CymbelineBumblepants
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,510
    edited August 16
    Maybe that new half-bike part is in red in whatever that ridiculous maintenance cart thing is? It's only been in white so far.
  • scottdd2scottdd2 ADELAIDEMember Posts: 74
    It looks like a new 1x2x2 container as a vending machine on the tram platform, or is it just cropped in the image for the box art?
  • wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 702

the only new thing I see here is the AirPods on the minifig
    madforLEGOgmonkey76
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,343
    Pretty sure that’s meant to be a hearing aid
    Mynattwardmandhestlux
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 1,900
    I'm pretty sure it's meant to be Airpods, hearing aid, large earring, or whatever a kid wants it to be!
    I'm pretty sure it's meant to be Airpods, hearing aid, large earring, or whatever a kid wants it to be!
    Borg implant.
    560Heliport7BSmadforLEGOgmonkey76davetheoxygenmanGothamConstructionCo
  • CymbelineCymbeline CanadaMember Posts: 268
    I think the 1x1 round brick with the Vita Rush print is new.
    gmonkey76
    Cymbeline said:
    I think the 1x1 round brick with the Vita Rush print is new.

YEah, I just think people assumed it would be a sticker of some sort, but on a 1x1 I think that would difflcult at best.
  • CymbelineCymbeline CanadaMember Posts: 268
    The torso print on the Poppy character in #60271 seems to be new as well. You can't see much of it so I don't know how desirable it will be.
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,329
    Looks like the Masonry Profile Brick will be coming in Lavender (or maybe light purple? ) in the new Diagon Alley set...

Switchfoot55BumblepantsandheCymbelinegmonkey76
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark UK / KLMember Posts: 3,804
    Anyone have any idea what the window pieces are in Quality Quidditch Supplies?
    Mynatt
    ^-I wonder if that can be said given LEGOs lockdown on descriptions of the DA set?
    gmonkey76
  • LyichirLyichir United StatesMember Posts: 866
    Looks like just 1x1 bricks in clear for the forward facing ones and SNOTted cheese slopes for the angled sides.

^-I wonder if that can be said given LEGOs lockdown on descriptions of the DA set?
    ‘Cause no one would guess it has windows :)
    560HeliportCymbelinePaperballpark
  • 7BS7BS CaliforniaMember Posts: 49
    I believe they're printed 1x2x5 trans clear bricks (more obvious from the rear picture). Same with Flourish & Blotts.
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 1,188
    I thought it was these: https://brickset.com/parts/6271641/garage-panel

• PaperballparkPaperballpark UK / KLMember Posts: 3,804
    7BS said:
    I believe they're printed 1x2x5 trans clear bricks (more obvious from the rear picture). Same with Flourish & Blotts.
    Yes I think you're probably right.