Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

(US->WW) FS: 2012 NY Toy Fair Ironman and Captain America (Bucky Barnes) Minifigures 1/125

samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,234
edited November 2015 in Marketplace
Hi all,

Today I've got for sale a pair of exclusives up for sale, NYTF 2012 (New York Toy Fair) Ironman and Captain America (Bucky Barnes) with the bag and lanyard.

The lanyard is in mint condition. It is __/125, if you are a serious buyer and would like to know the lanyard #, you can PM me.

The bag is in good condition. The plastic inside is in excellent condition. The front plastic of the bag has two small holes in it, see pictures. The back of the plastic bag has a few abrasions, again please see the pictures.

The minifigures are sealed in the bag and are in mint condition (the condition they arrived from LEGO). 

I am located in Kentucky, and will ship worldwide.

Let me know if you're interested! Price discussions will only take place in PM, serious buyers only. This is currently the only authentic set available online in the world. If you PM me, please respect the rarity of this item and the correlating price range for it.

Cheers,
Samuel
SumoLegoCoolguy5000kiki180703EddieDoesntMindkhmellymelBrickDancerGoldchains

Comments