Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

LEGO Star Wars question

mathew1500mathew1500 SlovakiaMember Posts: 14
edited November 2015 in Buying & Selling Topics
Hello :)

I always wanted to buy Star wars themed set, now i have option to choose one set in about 100€ ... what set is best ? 

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,416
    The one that you like best. It depends on you.
    mathew1500dougts
  • mathew1500mathew1500 SlovakiaMember Posts: 14
    Thats problem i love star wars theme :D
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,505
    I'd recommend  #75103 first order transporter
    mathew1500
  • hmnicollhmnicoll Member Posts: 65
    You may be able to find a MF discounted to around 100 euro if you're lucky.
      hmnicoll said:
    Not realy there are MFs about 140€ cheap :/ :)
  • hmnicollhmnicoll Member Posts: 65
      hmnicoll said:

I know that amazon often has them reduced in the UK
    hmnicoll said:
      hmnicoll said:

I know that amazon often has them reduced in the UK
    But i cant buy from it :/i mostly can buy from czech and our slovak sites :)
  • arathemisarathemis sometimes here, sometimes thereMember Posts: 353
    I bought the Star destroyer for the equivalent of 108 Euro. Maybe you can get that same deal as well in your country.
  • eastonlioneleastonlionel USAMember Posts: 14
    arathemis said:
    I bought the Star destroyer for the equivalent of 108 Euro. Maybe you can get that same deal as well in your country.
    Yeah, in the USA you can get the Star Destroyer for $105, which is well below the list price of $130.  I picked one up about a month ago.  That would probably be a good first set. 
  • BACbrixBACbrix AmericaMember Posts: 655
    arathemis said:
    Yeah, in the USA you can get the Star Destroyer for $105, which is well below the list price of $130.  I picked one up about a month ago.  That would probably be a good first set. 
    I am thinking about it :) i want some ship ...ships are other symbol of star wars :D
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    It totally depends on what kind of Star Wars you're a fan of.

I'm an OT fan. If I had no Star Wars LEGO and had only 100€ to spend, I'd buy #75052 Mos Eisley Cantina and the upcoming #75136 Droid Escape Pod. That would give me C-3PO, R2-D2, Luke, Obi-Wan, Han, a few secondary characters (Greedo, Jawas, Sandtrooper), and good locations/props to set up scenes from the first movie.
    CCCToc13kiki180703ObiWanKenobi
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    It totally depends on what kind of Star Wars you're a fan of.

I'm an OT fan. If I had no Star Wars LEGO and had only 100€ to spend, I'd buy #75052 Mos Eisley Cantina and the upcoming #75136 Droid Escape Pod. That would give me C-3PO, R2-D2, Luke, Obi-Wan, Han, a few secondary characters (Greedo, Jawas, Sandtrooper), and good locations/props to set up scenes from the first movie.
    I am more of sith fan :D
    Get the Sith Infiltrator set then. About 100-110 $. It`s a nice piece.
    Or if you can find the #9500 set. This one is a great ship/build. I love mine.
    arathemis said:
    Get the Sith Infiltrator set then. About 100-110 $. It`s a nice piece.
    Or if you can find the #9500 set. This one is a great ship/build. I love mine.
    Yeaah :) #9500 i love this ship from pc game :D Sith infiltrator is good ? :) 
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,246
    edited December 2015
    sith fury is the 1st star wars set I got after my dark age, it is so cool. how do the new sith infiltrator compare?
    Fauch said:
    sith fury is the 1st star wars set I got after my dark age, it is so cool. how do the new sith infiltrator compare?
    Good question about infiltrator .. :)
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,113
    Get the one you want 
    kiki180703Dedgecko
    I only have the #9500 set and it is simply awesome. In my opinion it`s a better looking ship than the sith infiltrator.
    But Sith Infiltrator is from the regular SW movies, while Sith Fury is not, that would be the only downside of #9500.
    I think it would be nice from Lego to add more sets from SWTOR game or universe :) more Sith themes :) you know jedi knights are almost in every set :)
  • DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 799
    Look at me!  Look at me!

Buy what you want.  Learn to manage your money and hobbies yourself.  Otherwise you should just give that €100 to me or another charitable person.

kiki180703