Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Curbside

77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,440
If anyone wants to save $10 off their $20+ order at Target esp. for Lego (or other stuff), make sure to use Curbside.

I snagged a couple of promo cards at a Target checkout (that had the same promo) and the code was BENC10.
Who that guy is, I have no clue...probably a Curbside employee?

I think that offer is good for first time users, but I just got an email me a few weeks ago that offered another $10 off $20+ purchase.

I hope it works for you.
Also, if you have other promo codes for Curbside, post them here.

(I do not work for them nor do I profit from this in any direct or indirect way.)

Comments

• TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    edited November 2015
    One word thread titles would be better if they were more than one word.  Though, you did remind me to put my trash out.
    kiki180703
  • DoubleDDoubleD Oklahoma, USAMember Posts: 488
    edited November 2015
    What is curbside, sounds like you save ten dollars because they don't bring it to your door, ups driver just throws it out the truck like a paper boy.
    crazycarl77ncaachampsMegtheCat
  • ryjayryjay Member Posts: 1,001
    edited November 2015
    DoubleD said:
    What is curbside, sounds like you save ten dollars because they don't bring it to your door, ups driver just throws it out the truck like a paper boy.
    It is a Target service.  You order online, they pull you order and bring it outside to the curb.  You can drive up to pick it up, or walk up to get it.  It is all under a nice lil tent, lol!   Not all targets have the service, however.
    kiki180703
  • DoubleDDoubleD Oklahoma, USAMember Posts: 488
    Oh that is pretty cool.
    kiki180703
  • ludzikludzik US (SoCal)Member Posts: 430
    I just installed it - it seems that it's only available at select stores and it's more of a "shopping center" benefit rather then a store benefit.
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 693
    There was an arcticle about this a few months ago too..there were only a handful of stores that provide this service...seemed to be most in California.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    scotty12 said:
    There was an arcticle about this a few months ago too..there were only a handful of stores that provide this service...seemed to be most in California.
    sounds like a Pilot program. if it proves successful, they will expand it.
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 819
    I'm guessing they would expand it in warm locations...with the weather here in Nebraska, I don't see them doing this anytime here haha.
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,453
    They are doing it in Denver.
    I don't see this as much of a weather issue really.  in fact, it could be a hit in colder places - pull up to the curb, stay cozy in your warm car, and we will deliver your bags to you.
    Now if they could keep cars from driving by the front of the stores at 30-40mph...say a side store pick-up, that'd be a hit....I feel like I'm playing a real life game of Frogger just to enter the building.  Of course Walmart is worse.
    kiki180703dougts
    ^ Nice.  I feel when I HAVE to run into Walmart (for Lego only), there should be someone there waiting for me as soon as I step out of the car asking me to sign liability/insurance papers in case I should get run over.
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,440
    Curbside is now offering $10 off $30 at Lego Store via their Curbside app or website.

You don't get the points, I think.
    ryjay