Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[Ro] -> [WW] Assistance for retired sets

arathemisarathemis sometimes here, sometimes thereMember Posts: 353
Hi guys,

Being from a country with a lego market not that developed, I see in local stores lego sets that are retired for some time now. The prices I see are below the prices I see being asked for on Ebay.

I can give some examples:
#7965 - Milenium Falcon
#9493 - X Wing fighter
#9500 Sith Fury-class Interceptor
#9516 Jabba's Palace
#70404 - King`s Castle.
etc.

These are just some of the sets I stumbled upon, knowing they are retired, but I`m sure there are many more that are retired or hard to get in other countries. I gave examples mostly out of SW, because I collect them and I know these sets better, but I`m sure I can find sets from other Lego themes as well.

I`m willing to help out fellow brickers in need by buying the sets and shipping them for an extra fee of 5-15 Euro, depending on Set Size. So if you are looking for something that you cannot find anymore in your local stores and was just discontinued (in the last year or two), chances are I could find them here. Just PM me with the sets you desire and I`ll inform you if I could find them and at what price. I can also give you a rough evaluation of shipping cost if you tell me where you`re from.

Thanks.

Comments

• arathemisarathemis sometimes here, sometimes thereMember Posts: 353
    edited November 2015
    Please do not ask for Town Hall, Grand Emporium, Fire Brigade, Cafe Corner. I miss them myself from my collection, and cannot be found in shops anymore. :)

You can ask me about anything else though. You might get lucky and get a retired or rare set without the price increases from ebay ;)

• arathemisarathemis sometimes here, sometimes thereMember Posts: 353
    Offer still stands.  :)