Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Comments

• veign06veign06 USAMember Posts: 136
    Tried 3 times and got 3 errors saying to contact customer service. Are people getting orders to go through or are these that are erroring out really going through?
  • veign06veign06 USAMember Posts: 136
    Well, just got a confirmation 10 minutes later on my first order...guess I just ordered 3 BB8 keychains lol. Not bad if I actually get 3 Revans but I'd rather not have 3 keychains and only get 1 Revan.
  • MugenPowerMugenPower Member Posts: 443
    I tried ordering the moment it hit 12AM EDT.  As with everyone else, I kept getting errors with the order processing page just sitting there.  I tried placing orders 3 times between 12AM and 12:10 AM and ended up getting e-mail confirmations for the 2nd and 3rd orders (the ones where I left the tabs open the longest) but they came ~10-15 minutes after I placed the order.  I just checked my account and it looks like all three orders actually went through even though I didn't get an e-mail about the first one.  They all show as being "In Warehouse" and each order has a Revan.  Luckily, I had the foresight to order a different item each time.
    MegtheCat
  • GIR3691GIR3691 Member Posts: 657
    edited September 2016
    I also had the confirmation page stuck. Eventually I got a confirmation e-mail. Hope it goes through.
  • Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 720
    Placed another order because I saw that they restocked series 16 and added a keychain.
  • fizicystfizicyst Member Posts: 72
    Did revan show up in your bag, or was it only added after the order had been placed? I tried adding a number of SW sets to my bag, but no revan ever shows up and I don't want to complete the order unless it only shows after processing starts.
  • canon03canon03 USAMember Posts: 322
    Looks like Revan is already gone.  Not surprising given free shipping and no minimum purchase requirement.
    It showed up in my bag when I ordered.
  • matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 648
    Looks like Revan is gone. I'm relieved to have ordered a BB-8 keychain to get the minifig when I did, even though I really wanted to order a new Rebel U-Wing. Rogue One sets are now available, so I still ordered my U-Wing for double VIP points and the Ultimate Lavaria!
  • GIR3691GIR3691 Member Posts: 657
    Around 9am EST I ordered a BB-8 keychain and Revan showed up in the cart. Processing page was stuck for a while but I eventually got a confirmation e-mail. Curious, I tried doing it again and no Revan.
  • monstblitzmonstblitz Alexandria, VAMember Posts: 591
    Same experience as most of you.  But about 4 of my orders went through, and each one shows a Revan coming with it so will be interesting to see what happens. 
  • RakulRakul USAMember Posts: 176
    Yeah I had two go through after the first one got stuck.  Both had a Revan, still can't get the new Rouge One set that I wanted though.  Ended up with a couple microfighters for now.  Will see if I get 1 or 2 Revans in a week or so.
  • flordflord CanadaMember Posts: 668
    Nothing in my cart. Revan looks to be gone.
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    Aftermarket price of Revan will not be affected considering how little they had this go around
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,876
    canon03 said:
    Looks like Revan is already gone.  Not surprising given free shipping and no minimum purchase requirement.
    No minimum purchase requirement is awfully generous on such a highly desired promo. Somewhere there are tub after tub of shirtless Darth Mauls there.
    SumoLego
  • monstblitzmonstblitz Alexandria, VAMember Posts: 591
    Lego store in Potomac Mills seemed to have plenty if anyone in the DC area missed online and wants one.  They also were well stocked with Rogue One sets.  They also had a few Airjitzu Temples on sale for 159.95.  Keep seeing this one on sale in the Lego stores and it seems to be getting cheaper.  
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 1,861
    My order is now listed In Warehouse with the Revan still part of it.
    I wasn't sure what to order to get Lavaria. If it was a special set instead, I would've gotten 4 #75132.
    I remember #40221 Fountain supposedly being limited to 1 but I got 2 (with orders at separate times)
    Rogue One sets are listed now. I put one in my bag. Lavaria shows up but Revan doesn't so he's probably gone.
  • ChubblesChubbles USAMember Posts: 459
    was a litle nervous about my online order so i grabbed a chewbacca key chain at a physical store today and got my revan there just in case
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,366
    Not having the Rogue One sets up this morning was very irksome. Couldn't get an order in before work, and now that I have time Revan is all gone.
    If anyone just wants the Rouge One sets they are up in the US now.
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,778
    prevere said:
    canon03 said:
    No minimum purchase requirement is awfully generous on such a highly desired promo. Somewhere there are tub after tub of shirtless Darth Mauls there.
    And some chrome Darth Vaders...
    matticus_bricksprevere
  • JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 938
    Just came back from my local LEGO store. Got #75153 AT-ST and the free #5002123 Darth Revan.

Now to contact [email protected] CS to cancel 5 of my 6 orders from last night.
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 702
    Did anyone not get confirmation emails?  I believe both of my orders from last night say "in warehouse"...
  • exciter1exciter1 Member Posts: 206
    jmeninno said:
    Did anyone not get confirmation emails?  I believe both of my orders from last night say "in warehouse"...
    I received some and didn't receive others.
    ^It's not the order confirmation that I'm concerned about. It will be the Shipping confirmation that might show the promo Revan being removed from the order. By then it's too late to cancel the order and will have to waste the time to return it in store or send it back.
    SumoLego
  • exciter1exciter1 Member Posts: 206
    ^It's not the order confirmation that I'm concerned about. It will be the Shipping confirmation that might show the promo Revan being removed from the order. By then it's too late to cancel the order and will have to waste the time to return it in store or send it back.
    The trick is to buy stuff you don't need to return.
    jmeninnoZon
    The trick is for LEGO to have a working shopping experience online that can handle traffic during promos :-)

Also, the only reason I, and I believe many others, bought something we even wanted today, was for the promo. If it wasn't for the promo I would have waited for the typical 20% discount at any store later on... or wait for tomorrow to stack up for the $99 required for the calendar promo.
    dougtsMooreFXpharmjodmonstblitzBuriedinBricksmatticus_brickscjorgensMynattgmonkey76
  • richlrichl NYCMember Posts: 244
    Got shipping confirmation for the Ghost + Revan I managed to order last night around 12:20. Another order I tried to place didn't happen.
    I think 'in warehouse' carries as much credibility as 'retiring soon' or 'hard to find'.
    exciter1Bumblepantsgmonkey76
    My orders placed last night shipped today.
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 385
    So mine all went through. I tried doing another one so I ended up with 3 Ghosts and 3 Revans. They'll have me ship them back unless I want to offload the Revans. 
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    No revan in my cart.

this blows but oh well... Can't have them all.
    ^ But we can all try...
    I think all of my orders shipped, less the PaN portions of the order...

Odd.
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004

This guy should be bent over with a light saber blade up his a$$ given the treatment the [email protected] customers are given.
    dougtsKingAlanImatticus_bricksjosekalelgmonkey76kiki180703
  • cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    And my Oct 1 order is placed and email received.  Took less than 15 minutes to receive email confirmation.  Yea!
  • TwoToneBricksTwoToneBricks KCMember Posts: 37
    Didn't get a darth revan. Still ordered stuff. It'd be amazing if the Cinderella castle miraculously showed up for me, heh oh wellllll
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 1,861

This guy should be bent over with a light saber blade up his a$$ given the treatment the [email protected] customers are given.
    not sure if it's that bad, but this is funny.
    why can't it be a woman minifig bent over? ;)

• spepperspepper Davie, FLMember Posts: 149
    I had put an order around 6am on Force Friday, and just got the shipping confirmation (Darth Revan included)
  • matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 648
    KingAlanI said:

not sure if it's that bad, but this is funny.
    why can't it be a woman minifig bent over? ;)

Rule 34
    jmeninnoKingAlanI
  • josekaleljosekalel Rio Grande Valley, TexasMember Posts: 680
    Lucky you. I couldn't place an order online and my closest LEGO store is about four hours away...
  • DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 799
    TLG should just outsource their web stuff to Amazon.
    josekaleldavetheoxygenmanSumoLegogmonkey76
  • LegogramLegogram PA USAMember Posts: 311
    Just placed an online order for the Holiday Train, and it was processed very quickly.  
    What a relief, since on the 30th, it looks like I ended up with 3 orders that went through....thanks to their overloaded system and my impatience.  
    I now wish I had ordered 3 different items, instead of 2 of the same.  
    Oh well, now I will know for next time.
    Got shipping confirmations for my orders with both showing Revan included. Yay!
  • MegtheCatMegtheCat Houston, TXMember Posts: 497
    My shipping confirmation came through as well, Revan included! I guess it was worth staying up to order at midnight then.
    SumoLego
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,302
    edited October 2016
    MegtheCat said:
    My shipping confirmation came through as well, Revan included! I guess it was worth staying up to order at midnight then.
    Yeah, I am glad LEGO still starts their sales at 11pm CDT US. TRU.com used to as well, but stopped that once resellers started clearing out stocks of mods in the first hour of the sale. But it is much easier for me to stay up until 11pm-12am than getting up early at 5-6am.
    But the site is really just a pile of crap now after their 'updates' which again looks like not much improved, but they geared the site more for those with touch screens. Wish LEGO would get someone in to really revamp the site properly, all the way down to their e-commerce system.
    Well, all 6 Friday orders are marked as 'Complete', but have only received 3 shipping emails.
    Dedgecko said:
    TLG should just outsource their web stuff to Amazon.
    If anything, just the website interface and inventory control.
    JooTog said:
    Well, all 6 Friday orders are marked as 'Complete', but have only received 3 shipping emails.
    I've noticed in the past a delay between being marked as Complete and actually getting the shipping email.  Sometimes a few hours sometimes almost 24.  With the big rush I am not shocked here.  Both of my orders are complete w/ tracking but have not received a shipping email yet.
  • dspigeldspigel Seoul, KoreaMember Posts: 427
    I got 2 order confirmations but only one shipping. Both have the minifig in them.