Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
1707172737476»

Comments

• BrickByBrickBrickByBrick Member Posts: 747
    That's a big keychain 
    Astrobricks560Heliport
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 Member Posts: 3,353
    Much harder to lose it though.
    jmeninno560Heliport
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Member Posts: 5,478
    Much harder to lose it though.
    All at once maybe. Piece by piece however…
    Switchfoot55560Heliport
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk Member Posts: 974
    Wonder if @SumoLego has that particular keychain?!
    560Heliportgmonkey76
  • tomahawkertomahawker Member Posts: 204
    Spring Fun VIP Add-On Pack V39 now available with $70 purchase.  Easter Basket and friends Notebook still available as GWP.  Decent value if you're ordering today.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Member Posts: 10,788
    Spring Fun VIP Add-On Pack V39 now available with $70 purchase.  Easter Basket and friends Notebook still available as GWP.  Decent value if you're ordering today.

70 now, eh.. IIRC the last ones were 35 thresholds.. Aside from some parts I want, there is really nothing that I 'must' buy this go around.. Shame too, that Spring VIP pack has bikes and at least one Lamb and rabbit.
  • karritkarrit Member Posts: 972
    The VIP pack is a $50 minimum, not $70.
    tomahawker560HeliportmadforLEGO
    karrit said:
    The VIP pack is a $50 minimum, not $70.
    Oops!  The $70 was to get it with the Easter Basket.  Thanks for the correction.
    madforLEGOkarrit
    edited April 30
    So the Waiting Room queue has already started on the US website for the May1 releases/May the Fourth Promos.  I just wanted to go in to take a look at some upcoming sets & I can't even do that.  There's still 5 hours to go before the new stuff should go live.
    karrit said:
    So the Waiting Room queue has already started on the US website for the May1 releases/May the Fourth Promos.  I just wanted to go in to take a look at some upcoming sets & I can't even do that.  There's still 5 hours to go before the new stuff should go live.

Not seeing the issue on the site now, Im sure around the turnover to May 1st, it will happen again though.
    karrit said:

Not seeing the issue on the site now, Im sure around the turnover to May 1st, it will happen again though.
    Yeah, it finally let me in after about 10 minutes or so.  I'll probably check out the deals but I don't think I'll be buying anything tonight.  Most of what I'd be interested in is already 20% off elsewhere or will be soon.  None of the GWP's are that enticing to me so I'll probably wait to see what promos come up after all the May the 4th hoopla is over.
    Ahh, must be May 1st, the flowers are blooming, birds are singing, and LEGO's site cannot take a payment because of a promotion.
    ModeltrainmanFizyxBumblepants560Heliportjmeninnoscotty12Yo_dAgmonkey76Marshallmario
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Member Posts: 7,631
    There are some VIP point coupons for discounts off specific sets that may be of interest. Also you can enter to win a signed Star Destroyer for 0 points so that is worth clicking on.
    Fizyxtomahawker560Heliportgmonkey76
  • OnebricktoomanyOnebricktoomany Member Posts: 434
    Coin and spring poly out of stock.
  • Blockwork_OrangeBlockwork_Orange Member Posts: 189
    ^ I hope that was just a temporary thing as they were both showing in my cart when I placed my order about 10 minutes ago  at 17:40 EDT
    Onebricktoomany
  • OnebricktoomanyOnebricktoomany Member Posts: 434
    edited May 1
    ^ I hope that was just a temporary thing as they were both showing in my cart when I placed my order about 10 minutes ago  at 17:40 EDT
    Ooh!  I hope so… are you north america?  Just checked and nope, still not showing up.

well, I guess you have to be logged in to your VIP account… duh. 🤦‍♂️  Its there now for me.
    560Heliport
  • scotty12scotty12 Member Posts: 835
    May the 4th Death Star II (w/$150 purchase giveaway) is already gone on the 4th.
  • PapaBearPapaBear Member Posts: 638
    It doesn't surprise me, it seems like a good promo and they've sold out a ton of the Star Wars stuff in the past 4 days.
    Onebricktoomany
  • MugenPowerMugenPower Member Posts: 633
    TBH, I'm surprised it's lasted this long, but it makes sense since there also aren't really any killer, must-have sets at decent prices or discounts this year.
    FizyxOnebricktoomany
    Sometimes free shipping just doesn't seem to be worth it :(  I've already contacted customer service and sent them pics as well.  

560HeliportFizyxOnebricktoomanyMarshallmario
    YIKES!
    FizyxOnebricktoomanyMarshallmario
  • jmeninnojmeninno Member Posts: 1,175
    20% cashback via Rakuten.  No promos, but good time to use up those promo codes we've all been holding onto (from redeeming in the VIP area).

Apologies for the late notice.  Think the Rakuten deal is only good for a few more hours.
    madforLEGOOnebricktoomanytomahawker
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman Member Posts: 1,221
    jmeninno said:
    20% cashback via Rakuten.  No promos, but good time to use up those promo codes we've all been holding onto (from redeeming in the VIP area).

Apologies for the late notice.  Think the Rakuten deal is only good for a few more hours.
    Ends tonight!
    madforLEGOOnebricktoomany
    15% cashback active through Saturday (I think).  This is non-exclusives only so maybe only useful for hard-to-find sets or those that rarely go on sale.
    15% cashback active through Saturday (I think).  This is non-exclusives only so maybe only useful for hard-to-find sets or those that rarely go on sale.
    If there was any good promos and/or GWP'S being offered right now I might be tempted to order one of the big sets on my wishlist.  On the other hand I always have a lot of trouble getting my cash back from Lego through Rakuten.  So without any extra incentive I won't be ordering anything just to try to get the 15%.
    canon03
    Moving van is back for purchases over 180 and the Spring VIP pack is still available as well
    BumblepantsFizyxOnebricktoomanytomahawker
  • MarshallmarioMarshallmario Member Posts: 366
    @Blockwork_Orange so what did customer service do? For me, I wouldn't want any of it and there's no way they can replace the Death Star GWP. If you just throw out the boxes anyway, I get that it doesn't matter.
    @Marshallmario I've sent back the #75325 and #75351 sets to be replaced.  I kept the #75353 as it wasn't too badly creased.  I also kept the GWP polybags and Death Star as I they couldn't send  a replacement for it.  They offered extra VIP points to compensate for the damaged sets I kept, but I'm still waiting for them to show up in my account.   The bonus kick in the butt was that they sent a return shipping label for UPS but there isn't a dropoff site within 45 minutes of where I live so I had to pay extra for it to be picked up.  More VIP points from CS for that also.
    Marshallmario