Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
1575859606163»

Comments

• KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 2,152
    Not sure if I missed that or didn't find enough I wanted to qualify
    Now looking in VIP rewards it's sold out there too

was just thinking about her as a Trekkie, there's one episode that plays off the theory that she was abducted by aliens (Voyager season 2 episode 1 The 37's)

D'oh!
  • MalkanMalkan COMember Posts: 53
    There's some Lego/Nintendo promotion going on now.  You can get a code for 250 free VIP points from your My Nintendo account and likewise you can get 200 Platinum Coins for free from your VIP account.
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,352
    Thanks for the heads up, @Malkan

I figured out how to get the 200 coins, but can't figure out where to get the code on Nintendo for the VIP points. 
  • MalkanMalkan COMember Posts: 53
    Thanks for the heads up, @Malkan

I figured out how to get the 200 coins, but can't figure out where to get the code on Nintendo for the VIP points. 
    On the main My Nintendo page there's this link:

Once you click in there, scroll down and you'll see this.

Switchfoot55
    That did the trick. Thanks!
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Somewhere between Ice Station Odyssey and FabulandMember Posts: 2,102
    According to The Brick Fan, it looks like the Swing Ship ride GWP and the Sailboat will be combing back in a few days (must have been quite a few left over!)…
    https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-september-2021-promotions-update/

• LEGO® VIPs will receive a free Swing Ship Ride GWP with any purchase of $85 or more while supplies last from 9/6 – 9/12.
    • Until 9/19, receive a free LEGO® Super Mario Fuzzy & Mushroom Platform Expansion Set GWP with purchase of any LEGO® Super Mario product $40 or more.
    • During the month of September receive a free LEGO® Master’s Book of Secrets GWP with purchase of any LEGO® Classic product over $60.
    • From 9/13 – 9/30, shoppers will receive a free fan-created LEGO® Sailboat Adventure GWP with any purchase over $200 while supplies last.
    BumblepantsYellowcastleRonyarpanchox1Astrobricksgmonkey76
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 683
    cool. I missed the ship swing
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Somewhere between Ice Station Odyssey and FabulandMember Posts: 2,102
    This is kind of like the Friday menu at the school cafeteria where they offer everything that was leftover from earlier in the week.
    Or worse, combine the leftovers to make Mac-n-Cheese Hot Dog pizza…
    560HeliportReesesPieces
  • daewoodaewoo DFWMember Posts: 620
    edited September 10
    Great, now I'm craving Mac-n-Cheese Hot Dog Pizza.  Thanks a lot.  /sarcasm  :P

Of note, I've had a mac-n-cheese pizza.  It was very tasty.
    Switchfoot55560HeliportKungFuKenny
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 915
    Three minutes to go...who's ready for the poop show?
  • CymbelineCymbeline CanadaMember Posts: 430
    Trying to purchase the sleigh but all I get is an error message and try again later! #$%%$#!
  • NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 261
    Cymbeline said:
    Trying to purchase the sleigh but all I get is an error message and try again later! #$%%$#!
    I had to log back in and it worked. 
    Marshallmario
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 915
    Placed my order but disappointed not a single promo.  I guess I looked too quickly at the calendar a few days ago.

At least I have the Castle and Sleigh secured...but wonder if they would be in stock next month when promos are easier to come by.
    @NicksBricks Thank you - that did the trick!
  • NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 261
    Were the individual Stuntz bikes not supposed to be released today? I’m seeing everything except those.
  • Blockwork_OrangeBlockwork_Orange ON, CanadaMember Posts: 125
    Just got my order on on the sleigh and a couple of other Christmas sets.  It's still showing that #40494 Polar bear and Gift pack is "coming soon" and isn't available yet!
    3 of the individual Stuntz bikes are available now and 3 are "coming soon".
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 428
    I already have the polybags that are the current GWP's.  Trying to decide if I should hold off on ordering until double points promo later in the month and risk that the sets I want might possibly be sold out already.  I am tempted to get the City Wildlife Rescue Operation set that has double points this month.  I think I'm going to sleep on it & see what is or isn't available in the morning.
    KungFuKenny
  • rd1899rd1899 U.S.A.Member Posts: 171
    #40499 Santa Sleigh is now on backorder.

• CathyVTCathyVT VermontMember Posts: 142
    rd1899 said:
    #40499 Santa Sleigh is now on backorder.

Now it's Temp. Out of Stock. I got one but should have gotten two. I had just emailed my mom to tell her that if she's interested she should get it now, but then a moment later it was TOOS... Yes, my 74 year old mom likes Lego esp. Christmas stuff.
    560Heliportpanchox1KungFuKenny
    I snagged a Sleigh and Disney Castle right as the clock turned over. I had to play around with the cart a bit to get the Sleigh to add properly, but finally managed it. 

I was going to get Hogsmead Village and Fawkes as well, but then decided to wait it out until the 25th and hope they're still in stock. I can hopefully nab the Harry Potter GWP and have some trade bait for one of the Santa GWP sets later in the year. 
    ordered the castle and sleigh right at 10pm mountain time. hope they get here before I move. fingers crossed! will get other sets i want after the move, if I can find them, lol. 
    Switchfoot55
    Best luck, @panchox1! My Santa's Visit and Tuk Tuk finally arrived yesterday. It was 16 calendar days from submitting my order to arriving at my door. Hopefully you don't run into any issues and can eliminate some stress when they arrive!
    panchox1
    I have till the 19th!
    Switchfoot55
  • CathyVTCathyVT VermontMember Posts: 142
    ... I can hopefully nab the Harry Potter GWP and have some trade bait for one of the Santa GWP sets later in the year. 
    What's the Santa GWP?
    I saw rumors of two GWP's for this winter: Santa's Front Yard and Mr. and Mrs. Claus's Living Room. 

No leaked photos that I know of yet. Perhaps their more vignettes instead of small builds like some of the sets in the previous years. 
    evantylerKungFuKenny
  • GrannyLEGOGrannyLEGO FloridaMember Posts: 271
    CathyVT said:
    Yes, my 74 year old mom likes Lego esp. Christmas stuff.
    Hey to @CathyVT 's Mom ... and she is lucky to have a LEGO oriented daughter! I'm 76 and sometimes feel alone at this but just stumbled over a nephew in his 40's is enjoying LEGO through his young kids!
    Cymbelinepanchox1pxchris560Heliportoldtodd33