Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,001
    Amazingly my Blacksmith Shop purchase just went through without a hitch...no screen freezes or payment glitches, and all the GWPs appeared right on cue!

Amazingly it is still available at :30 minutes after 12am EDT. I cashed in my Pirate coin VIP reward, and got the Year of the Ox and Flower and box promos as well.. Not bad.
    KungFuKennythedingman5Fizyx
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,034
    edited February 1
    ^ I was waiting for the same thing and decided it wasn't worth the risk of the blacksmith shop going out of stock.
  • dragon114dragon114 United StatesMember Posts: 638
    seem the flower polybag was not added to my order but the ox was
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,748
    edited February 1
    I spoke too soon— when I ordered (at 11:03 CST) the chocolate box/flower was included...

But is isn’t in my order confirmation email for some reason... oh well.

Blacksmith Shop still in stock... will be interesting to see how long before it is temporarily sold out...
  • NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 247
    I spoke too soon— when I ordered (at 11:03 CST) the chocolate box/flower was included...
    You aren't alone as the same thing happened to me. I am sure it will be sorted out.

• CymbelineCymbeline CanadaMember Posts: 357
    No chocolate box GWP in my confirmation email either!
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 317
    Chocolate Box disappeared from my order also.  Maybe they are trying to enforce the one gift per order as stated in the GWP terms.
  • NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 247
    I just got off the phone with Customer Service. They created a new order to send it to me separately. I recommend calling if you want this GWP.
    MooreFXgmonkey76
    I already have it from being a promo last year, so I don't really care if I get it again. I just think it's messed up that it is on everyone's order confirmation on the web but it drops off the email confirmation.

@drdavewatford Should we mention this on the LAN?
  • RraiderRraider USMember Posts: 31
    karrit said:
    Chocolate Box disappeared from my order also.  Maybe they are trying to enforce the one gift per order as stated in the GWP terms.
    Maybe they have corrected this now. I just placed an order and it showed up in my email confirmation. It’s in my order history also. Still In Process though. 
  • MooreFXMooreFX CaliforniaMember Posts: 84
    Thanks NicksBricks 😊 I called and was told they would ship it out separately too. I wouldn’t have thought to call. Actually, I didn’t think to check the confirmation email either, and would have wondered about the missing GWP when the box came if I hadn’t stopped by this forum today. So thanks everyone for noticing. 
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 650
    edited February 5
    I finally got another reindeer ordered. (A model of Noah's Ark has been kicking around in my head for a while. (I'm not doing cubits to studs. That'd be hard....)

flightriskpanchox1CymbelineSirBenKungFuKennySwitchfoot55
    I ended up calling today as my confirmation e-mail, shipping notice & receipt were all missing the Chocolate box GWP despite it being on the order when I placed it.  They said they will send it to me separately.  According to FedEx my Blacksmith should be delivered tomorrow.
    Switchfoot55
  • hoyatableshoyatables Northern Virginia, USAMember Posts: 870
    Same issue here. Easy and quick call with minimal wait. Will get shipped out this week. 
  • daewoodaewoo DFWMember Posts: 504
    I've already got three of the Chocolate Box GWPs, so I don't care that I didn't get one with my Blacksmith order.  
    So I just got a shipping receipt for a second Year of the Ox GWP set and my order history shows that there is another order in the warehouse for the missing Chocolate Box GWP that I called about.  When I looked the other day to check on the Chocolate Box GWP the status was "under review".  Guess they decided after review to send me both after leaving the one off my original order.
  • NateMN2020NateMN2020 MinnesotaMember Posts: 38
    Just got notice that my Diagon Alley that had been on backorder for three months just shipped! I’m so excited for this one and the build up has made it even more exciting. Hopefully it lives up to big expectations. 
    Yellowcastle2madforLEGOpanchox1sklambdspigelCymbeline
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 551
    Nice. Maybe I can order it soon. Still showing out of stock
    edited February 25
    Not a deal per say, but weird. I ordered the Medieval Blacksmith on day one with the two new backordered Xtras polybags, a small B&Ps order, and I redeemed for a VIP print. The Medieval Blacksmith, print, and Year of the Ox shipped pretty quickly. Yesterday the B&Ps order arrived. Today I got a shipping notice for the Xtras Food polybag, and apparently a second Year of the Ox is coming along with it.
    BumblepantsKungFuKennygmonkey76560HeliportPDelahantySwitchfoot55MooreFXmustang69sklamb
    Same here, shipping notice for one Xtra food poly bag and another Year of the Ox. I wondered about that too. 
    mustang69
  • mustang69mustang69 North CarolinaMember Posts: 513
    Similar happened to me, I order the Police Station modular and got the Vintage car GWP. Then a couple weeks later the Elf Clubhouse came available for backorder so I ordered it and some BnPs. A week later or so I got a notice that the BnPs shipped so I looked at the order and noticed there was another Vintage car in my cart but it was backordered. It finally shipped out and arrived yesterday.
  • Yellowcastle2Yellowcastle2 U.S.Member Posts: 47
    Blacksmiths, Porsche and Ecto are currently Add to Bag.
    madforLEGOKungFuKenny
    I just realized that I can buy the HP Great hall set and get the Earhart promo, Monster book of Monsters and also cash in my Octan Coin code as well.
    Bumblepants560HeliportKungFuKennyChang405Yellowcastlebpk2300Switchfoot55gmonkey76
    edited March 7
    Per thebrickfan.com #75292 Razor Crest is back at [email protected], albeit on backorder already...
    Yellowcastle
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 4,590
    Holding out hope for the SLF, Police Station, Elf and new flower/tree sets...
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,763
    a few polybags such as the Rex Plantimal Ambush have appeared in the sale category. That one in particular has a pretty good parts selection.
    madforLEGOKungFuKennygmonkey76
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,644
    Anyone else getting a Vidiyo sticker sheet in your cart, and not the bunny house? Only lasted 2 1/2 hrs. before it sold out?
    Same here. No bunny house added to cart. It is 12:30 AM here in California. I hope it didn’t sell out. I even clicked shop now from the promo photo. I will stay up a bit longer. 
    2AM and the bunny house finally added to the cart. Goodnight 💤 
    Bumblepantsgmonkey76
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,644
    Was in mine when I woke up from my nap just now.
    BumblepantsMooreFX
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 867
    So...I just built a cart of $120 worth of Lego and no Amelia...is she sold out?
  • MugenPowerMugenPower Member Posts: 532
    Must be.  I placed an order this ~6.5 hrs ago and both Amelia and the bunny house showed up.
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,129
    jmeninno said:
    So...I just built a cart of $120 worth of Lego and no Amelia...is she sold out?
    Worth doing chat/calling to see if they can manually add. I've had it happen twice where it didn't add but they still had a few left to manually add in. Granted, in both cases it was on promos that didn't sell out immediately. From what I've seen, Amelia wasn't sold out lightning fast, so maybe there is a chance?
    Thanks, all.  I was on hold, and decided to add another thing to my online cart...lo and behold, Amelia entered the soiree.  Placed the order, and both items are listed on the invoice.  Here's hoping!  Only thing I was slightly sad about was the poly that stores will have starting tomorrow.  I was planning on going to a store, but from the online stock checker on the [email protected] site, they didn't have some of the bigger things I wanted, whereas [email protected] did.

Thanks again, fingers crossed.
    Switchfoot55
  • MugenPowerMugenPower Member Posts: 532
    jmeninno said:
    Thanks, all.  I was on hold, and decided to add another thing to my online cart...lo and behold, Amelia entered the soiree.  Placed the order, and both items are listed on the invoice.  Here's hoping!  Only thing I was slightly sad about was the poly that stores will have starting tomorrow.  I was planning on going to a store, but from the online stock checker on the [email protected] site, they didn't have some of the bigger things I wanted, whereas [email protected] did.

Thanks again, fingers crossed.
    I know it's not as good as free, but if you really want that Easter chick poly, I've seen it for sale at a few Targets in the Easter section.
    jmeninno
  • SeijiAmasawaSeijiAmasawa USMember Posts: 240
    edited March 16
    @jmeninno I think items on sale are not counted towards the total for the Amelia GWP. Had a similar experience to yours three days ago. Everything arrived today.
    jmeninno
    Thanks again.  I had a bunch of bricks and pieces too...wonder if that counted against me...I dont think I had that many sale items in my cart...also aware of poly in Target...but I'm addicted to free lol
    SeijiAmasawa
  • tomahawkertomahawker Member Posts: 184
    #80107 Spring Lantern Festival is now back in stock.  I placed my order this morning and got both promos added to my order.
    BumblepantsKungFuKennyMarshallmarioSeijiAmasawamadforLEGOYellowcastle
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 4,590
    Woo Hoo!
    SeijiAmasawa
  • FireFox31FireFox31 NH, USAMember Posts: 38
    Where is the Lego.com late March double VIP points offer?  Every year since 2016, they've offered double VIP points for 1-3 weeks near the end of March.  I've been waiting for that sale to buy some things.  Did I miss an announcement?
    Maybe I'll have to wait until the early July sale they ran from 2017-2019.  Did they do that in 2020?
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 729
    ^ I honestly don't know....just a guess...that maybe so many things are currently 'out of stock' there's possibly no need to push backorders further behind.  It would make more sense for them to give 2x VIP points on the mass produced stuff instead of the high dollar sets. 

** On a side question:
      I purchased the #80107 Spring Lantern (10days ago) and I got a 60day delay a couple days later.  Do they still ship the GWP sets out ahead of time or wait for the 'backorder' to ship?  It's been years since this has happened to me, so I was sure if things have changed.  I used to get the GWP right away...but I haven't received a shipping notice yet.
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 3,951
    FireFox31 said:
    Where is the Lego.com late March double VIP points offer?  Every year since 2016, they've offered double VIP points for 1-3 weeks near the end of March.  I've been waiting for that sale to buy some things.  Did I miss an announcement?
    Maybe I'll have to wait until the early July sale they ran from 2017-2019.  Did they do that in 2020?
    It’s not 2019 any more. Things are not as they used to be :-/
    560Heliportpxchris
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 2,278
    And won't ever be again. This is good and bad.
    Meh, give it another year, that is if LEGO and other retailers don't miscalculate and restock massively for the fall/Christmas. They are looking to have most of the US vaccinated by fall. Once that happens people will be lining up all sorts of vacations and visits to family for the holidays (and for the following year) and I'm guessing we are going to see a lot of sales numbers plummet, and possibly decent LEGO discounts again. Companies often ride the wave of prosperity too long and I expect LEGO to be no different.
  • PDelahantyPDelahanty Northern CaliforniaMember Posts: 62
    scotty12 said:
    ** On a side question:
     I purchased the #80107 Spring Lantern (10days ago) and I got a 60day delay a couple days later.  Do they still ship the GWP sets out ahead of time or wait for the 'backorder' to ship?  It's been years since this has happened to me, so I was sure if things have changed.  I used to get the GWP right away...but I haven't received a shipping notice yet.
    I also backordered it. They won't ship the GWP early unless you also ordered something that was in stock.  In that case, they'd ship the in-stock item AND GWP and you'd only wait on the backordered item.  I was so excited to be able to backorder the Spring Lantern Festival that I forgot to add something else to my cart to trigger GWP shipment.  Now the GWP will likely be out of stock by the time my order ships and I won't get the GWP.  They don't even replace the sold out GWP with the next GWP if there's one going on when they ship...and that's super annoying.

What's especially annoying is that I looked at the store stock for my local Lego stores and ALL FIVE in the area have the Spring Lantern Festival in stock.  I could mask up and have it tonight...or keep waiting a month or two for the online store to get its act together.  I'll wait.  If this wasn't a pandemic or I was fully vaccinated, I'd probably cancel the order and go to the store.
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 3,951
    ^ You have FIVE local Lego stores?! 
    KungFuKennypanchox1davetheoxygenman
    ^ You have FIVE local Lego stores?! 
    Depends on what one means by 'local'. Here in the Chicagoland area we have 5, plus a LDC in the area, but it would be a painful drive to go to all of them in one day.

gmonkey76KungFuKennydavetheoxygenman
    edited March 27
    I technically have four local LEGO stores all an hour drive or less away.
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 993
    We also have four with a 45 minute driving distance and another about a hour and a half away.
  • FireFox31FireFox31 NH, USAMember Posts: 38
    edited March 28
    FireFox31 said:
    It’s not 2019 any more. Things are not as they used to be :-/
    Lego held their late March sale in 2020.  Perhaps it was planned in advance and too set in motion to stop when the pandemic quarantines took hold.  I can find no reference to the July or December double points happening in 2020.  Looks like March 2021 only got those two GWP in the middle of the month, no double points.  Oops, I skipped it waiting for the double points I expected this weekend.
    I have reminders in my calendar for each anticipated double points event, set to repeat yearly forever.  Perhaps I work too hard to avoid paying retail price for Lego...