Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Comments

• flordflord CanadaMember Posts: 769
    Things are coming back into stock this morning, like the modulars, Elf Clubhouse, Batwing. Act quickly!
    SeijiAmasawaKungFuKenny
  • preusspreuss CanadaMember Posts: 98
    flord said:
    Things are coming back into stock this morning, like the modulars, Elf Clubhouse, Batwing. Act quickly!
    Thank you so much for the heads up. Now I'm only missing one of the HP Moments. Hopefully it will come back before they run out of the Book of Mosters

Weird that the grand piano is on sale and backordered. Why would LEGO discount something they can't make enough of?
  • MCNwakeboardMCNwakeboard VirginiaMember Posts: 310
    @preuss they are showing back ordered for me but a MBOM was part of the cart when I ordered three of them
    @preuss they are showing back ordered for me but a MBOM was part of the cart when I ordered three of them
    Yes, I ordered all four on Jan 1st split into two orders, but one of them was cancelled because I unknowingly went over the limit for the Forbidden Forest set.

I've just ordered Potions (backordered), but Transfiguration still shows as out of stock.
    Just got the e-mail about the Ninjago City Gardens VIP release tomorrow. It is a lot of money given the circumstances and all the LEGO purchases I've done over the last couple of months.

I really shouldn't buy it, but the Fear of Missing Out is real. It was this FoMO that lead me to buy the Temple Of Airjitsu, Ninjago City, the Docks and the Destiny Bounty, all of which still lie unopened in a closet somewhere because I neither really care for Ninjago nor have room to display them.

I don't know what to do. Should I buy the Garden tomorrow just in case and to keep the series complete, or should I throw the towel and sell everything else? Decisions, decisions...
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,100
    Are PaB and BnP not down like usual this year? Or, can you create an order, but it just won't process? I don't want to waste a bunch of time if it's closed only after I try to push something through.
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 274
    I don't believe it is actually down this year.  I've places two BnP orders, one last night & the other a few days ago.  Got the usual error when I tried to add to my cart but refreshing the page seems to actually submit the order and added one small item to each to get the free shipping.  Orders appear to be processing as I have received order numbers & confirmation. 
    Switchfoot55
    Thanks @karrit! I figure if I want my parts before next Christmas, I should order now. 
    gmonkey76
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,951
    Its been open, but its 5-7 weeks processing time for BnP
    Switchfoot55gmonkey76rd1899
  • PapaBearPapaBear East CoastMember Posts: 493
    edited January 14
    @preuss I was in a similar boat with most of those sets and I chose to just sell the Temple of Airjitsu.  It looks like a decent set, but it doesn't go as well with the other Ninjago imo.  It seems more like a separate stand alone set instead of a connectible modular theme.  Sad to see it go though. 

However, Gardens should be out for a couple years at least so FoMO shouldn't haunt you just yet.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,017
    Grrr the gardens are still not available for VIPs.
    MooreFX
  • CymbelineCymbeline CanadaMember Posts: 339
    Just ordered the gardens at 2359 on the west coast.
    MooreFX
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,017
    I randomly woke up and am trying to order. I'm stuck with the spinning star thing in payment processing for 10 minutes now. I'm scared to refresh.
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 1,048
    Cymbeline said:
    Just ordered the gardens at 2359 on the west coast.

Great, looks like now we have a NEW release time to worry about... when it didn't show up at 12 EST I figured it was going to be a 9AM release, and when I checked back more than an hour later I felt like that was confirmed... but I did get on the site about 2 minutes early and noticed it was already active.  I am super excited (/sarcasm) to learn that it was enabled at some random time in-between.
  • CymbelineCymbeline CanadaMember Posts: 339
    Yes the life of an AFOL is just one long white-knuckle ride!
    FizyxYo_dA
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 3,824
    Just ordered NCG at 12:05. Order seemed to go through without any problem 🤞
  • daewoodaewoo DFWMember Posts: 488
    I ordered the gardens earlier and had no issues with the process.  Went right through and I've got my confirmation email.
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,917
    flord said:
    Download the Brickhound app. Texts you when [email protected] is back in stock...on certain sets. 
    I've had a lot of success signing up for the LEGO notifications. In the case of the ECH, LEGO emailed me about 10 minutes before Brickhound's text came through. It might give just a little more edge. 
  • autolycusautolycus US-SEMember Posts: 709
    This week my "Wish List" has gone from nearly all red status to mostly green. A good sign to be sure! I won't be buying anything since I already have the current GWP, but I'm glad the holiday shortages are being fixed as we all hoped and expected!

When's the next double VIP or really nice GWP going to be expected? March? I'm terrible at remembering the patterns except for May 4, and the Thanksgiving to Christmas period!
    Bumblepants
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 520
    I've had a lot of success signing up for the LEGO notifications. In the case of the ECH, LEGO emailed me about 10 minutes before Brickhound's text came through. It might give just a little more edge. 

I was signed up for that but didn't get any notification. oh well.
    panchox1 said:

I was signed up for that but didn't get any notification. oh well.
    Remember to check the ol’ junk folder :)
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 1,066
    I got shipping notification today of the order I placed yesterday... that's a significant improvement since the order I placed on the 1st only showed up yesterday as well... haha
    gmonkey76
    The Gardens is neat, and I have a city, but I think Ill wait to see if they appear on sale for some discount before buying one.
    KungFuKennygmonkey76
    edited January 15
    Wow, 24 hours(ish) after going live for VIPs and NCG is still in stock!
    Bumblepantspxchrismic27
  • nuttamastabuildanuttamastabuilda USAMember Posts: 56
    Thank goodness Assembly Square (and the Roller Coaster) is available for back order again.
    PapaBear
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 842
    Selectable poly promo live (spend $40, and enter code during checkout process).  Placed a order about half an hour ago.  Wanted to place two small orders to get both polys, but trying to practice some restraint...until I see next month's promos, that is...
  • TkattTkatt MNMember Posts: 451
    I hadn't noticed the Bygge Hygge page on the LEGO site before. Now I know where to find a LEGO fireplace when I want to feel cozy.
    CymbelinepxchrisMooreFXMynattKungFuKenny
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,644
    Any word on the February GWP?  I'm holding off on a couple of sets to see if the New Year's Ox is available...
    Someone mentioned a Micro scale castle seen on the designer video for the Blacksmith.  Don't know if it was a tease for something upcoming or not.
    KungFuKenny
  • autolycusautolycus US-SEMember Posts: 709
    karrit said:
    Someone mentioned a Micro scale castle seen on the designer video for the Blacksmith.  Don't know if it was a tease for something upcoming or not.
    Yeah, it’s pretty obvious in the video, on top of the big red brick L in the background. The micro castle is a recreation of the Black Falcons castle. No idea if it was just an Easter egg or a teaser of something to come. A GWP with the Blacksmith set would make sense.
    KungFuKenny
    edited January 23
    karrit said:
    I saw this article a couple of days ago...
    https://www.thebrickfan.com/future-gift-with-purchase-item-teased-in-lego-ideas-medieval-blacksmith-21325-designer-video/
    That would be a nice promo.  I’m really curious about the CNY promo... it has already been released in Asia , and as I have the other ones (“Year of the Rat”, etc) I hope it isn’t a regional exclusive.  I know that isn’t supposed to happen anymore, but with Covid...
    I just got my notice that the #80107 Spring Lantern set has shipped out.
    KungFuKennyBumblepants
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,700
    I just got my notice that the #80107 Spring Lantern set has shipped out.
    Mine arrived yesterday. Happy to have it in hand.
    Fizyx
  • NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 245
    LEGO customer service is telling me that my orders aren't going through because there is an order from March of 2011 I never paid for. 10 years ago. Has anyone ever had this?
    if the gwp is the micro scale castle, I hope that it's not limited to the Blacksmith set purchase. Not ready to buy that yet.
    edited January 25
    Feb calendar is out- no blacksmith GWP...
    Year of the Ox available with $85 purchase starting the 1st, and Chocolate box with flower available with $40 spend (same day)...

LEGO customer service is telling me that my orders aren't going through because there is an order from March of 2011 I never paid for. 10 years ago. Has anyone ever had this?
    That makes no sense- why would they ship a set that hadn’t been paid for?  
    FizyxjmeninnoBumblepantsgmonkey76
    ^This summer I submitted a PaB order that sat for several weeks before being shipped out. I had set up the payment through PayPal. When they finally went to bill for the order, PayPal declined it. However, they had already shipped it. I had to call and retroactively pay for the order. 

I imagine something like this could have happened with a backordered set that didn't ship until much later. The original payment method got declined, but the box was already in the mail. 

At least, that's the only way I could imagine it happening?
    Bumblepants560Heliportgmonkey76
    I don't really care about either GWP but I guess I'll be getting them since I plan to order the Blacksmith.  Already have at least 2 of the Chocolate Box one from last year so more spare parts.
    Bumblepantsgmonkey76
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 984
    karrit said:
    I don't really care about either GWP but I guess I'll be getting them since I plan to order the Blacksmith.  Already have at least 2 of the Chocolate Box one from last year so more spare parts.
    I'll be happy to offer a trade for the ox.  Let me know if you would be interested.
    KungFuKenny
    I'll be happy to offer a trade for the ox.  Let me know if you would be interested.

I do have the Ox on my wishlist so I plan to keep it.  Wasn't planning to purchase something just to get it though.
  • mic27mic27 Massachusetts, USAMember Posts: 15
    The gingerbread house is back in stock!
    madforLEGOSwitchfoot55
  • Waterjedi17Waterjedi17 Member Posts: 64
    #40453 Batman Accessory Pack is now available online and in some stores, has been available in Europe since the first.
    ^Thanks for the heads up.

New xtra parts packs are up also.  But I'll be waiting for midnight 2/1...
    FizyxKungFuKenny
    What happens on 2/1?
    panchox1 said:
    What happens on 2/1?
    Blacksmith shop goes live, plus new GWPs available (Year of the Ox and the Chocolate Box and Flower)
    AstrobricksmadforLEGOgmonkey76jmeninno
    edited February 1
    And I’m going to try hard to remember to use the forum link for my purchases this time!  (I’ve only been 50-50 in the past)
    Amazingly my Blacksmith Shop purchase just went through without a hitch...no screen freezes or payment glitches, and all the GWPs appeared right on cue!
    madforLEGOBumblepantsFizyxgmonkey76evantylerCymbeline
    Trying to hold out for #40463 but it's not live yet...may have to place the order anyways...