Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Comments

• NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 241
    I’m seeing the sale prices now.
    madforLEGOgmonkey76
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 962
    Weak sale....just a bunch of clearance items.  Only thing that is  interesting is the tentative and vw camper.
    thenos
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 3,717
    Im guessing the sales prices have not updated yet. Likely due to site issues.

Yeah, from all the people mobbing the site looking for Black Friday sales 🤔
    Weak sale....just a bunch of clearance items.  Only thing that is  interesting is the tentative and vw camper.
    This sale leaves me feeling tentative :)
    KungFuKennyPapaBearFizyxBumblepantsgmonkey76Cymbeline560HeliportReesesPieces
  • autolycusautolycus US-SEMember Posts: 674
    I decided to not order anything for now. If my wife and I happen to wake up early-ish, I may run by the mall and grab Steamboat Willie and some filler to get me to the $150 for Dickens GWP. I already have one of those on the way, so I don’t need to pick it up this weekend.

I might also hope they restocked Elf Club House for this weekend. If so, that and Steamboat Willie are the $150 mark, and I can leave the rest of my wish list for the skating rink.
    PapaBear
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,537
    edited November 2020
    This sale leaves me feeling tentative :)
    You have to love auto-correct!
    ReesesPieces
  • Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 785
    So my PayPal got authorized twice, but LEGO's site says it failed to process my payment. Hurray! Nothing else to do now but wait for tomorrow to call them! Ah, gotta love the entire Black Friday tradition.
  • NateMN2020NateMN2020 MinnesotaMember Posts: 23
    Honestly, Lego lost a sale with me. My VIP account and saved payment info wouldn’t load. I didn’t feel like entering it manually or harassing customer service about if VIP points don’t auto accrue. So screw them, I didn’t really need any of the sets I thought about getting.
    KingAlanI
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,647
    Looks like there are half price $5 VIP certificates in the rewards. 325 points instead of 650. Not sure if that is new or not but pretty nice deal.
    SeijiAmasaward1899
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 2,082
    edited November 2020
    Looks like there are half price $5 VIP certificates in the rewards. 325 points instead of 650. Not sure if that is new or not but pretty nice deal.
    Yes, but you can only get one. It's still $2.50 "free", though. 😃
    KungFuKennyrd1899gmonkey76KingAlanI
  • MugenPowerMugenPower Member Posts: 516
    I ventured to a store today and saw #40187 and #40379 for 20% off.  Both aren't on the Black Friday list.
    PapaBear
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 2,092
    Through Monday:

#40410 A Christmas Carol scene with $150 purchase

#5006293 Chariot free with #10276 Colosseum but I don't want a huge set like that
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 828
    I believe this is news.  It appears the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse set is now available, for three days, by redeeming 20k points.
    madforLEGOFizyxKungFuKenny
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 993
    Looks like #60271 Main Square is up now for 20k points as well, and the tote bag that was available earlier this year for 1,600 points.  Both those and #43179 are marked as ending in 3 days, although the 'Featured Rewards' section they are listed under says ends 11/30.  Either way, I wouldn't count on them sticking around.
  • RraiderRraider USMember Posts: 30
    For Cyber Monday Lego VIP has the $20 rewards for 1300 points - half  price. Both In store and online rewards are available. 
    MCNwakeboardrd1899madforLEGOSeijiAmasawa
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,932
    Rraider said:
    For Cyber Monday Lego VIP has the $20 rewards for 1300 points - half  price. Both In store and online rewards are available. 

I must have missed it as it is showing at 2600 for the 20 dollar reward
  • PapaBearPapaBear East CoastMember Posts: 492
    ^did you go through the Black Friday shop now link and then the Black Friday VIP Rewards Sale link under that?
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,987
    edited November 2020
    The version for online shopping is sold out.
    PapaBear said:
    ^did you go through the Black Friday shop now link and then the Black Friday VIP Rewards Sale link under that?

Ahh, I see it now, but missed the online one. Will pickup the one for the store or phone as Im sure Ill be able to use it.
    No new sets on offer? Oof. Sad to have missed out on the online vip reward but not sad enough to get the phone version and spend time on hold trying to order.
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 993
    #31198 The Beatles mosaic is up now for 12,500 points as well.
    Online reward $20 are now available again. Got one and then realized 75% of the store is sold out. Wow.
    PapaBearSeijiAmasawa
    ^Everything is sold out and the ice skating promo starts tomorrow!
  • flordflord CanadaMember Posts: 764
    I have 14 items on my wish list and 13 of them are temporarily out of stock. I would like to get the skating rink but it seems doubtful. I wish LEGO would move some of its listings to Backordered at least so we can order some of the bigger models even if we have to wait a month or 2.
    PapaBearjmeninnomic27
  • RakulRakul USAMember Posts: 181
    Same here, 90% of the items I looked at were Out of Stock and not accepting backorders.  I honestly don't think I could get to $150 even if I wanted to tomorrow at this rate.  Hopefully they get something in before the $20 reward expires.
    They're trying to sell all of their stock. TLG will no longer sell physical bricks, they're just going to sell virtual instructions- you need to use your existing bricks. It's all part of their sustainability goals. If there's no physical product, then the only resource they need is electricity- and their wind farms supply plenty of that. 
    CymbelineLegogramAstrobricksKungFuKennydavetheoxygenmansklamb
    That was a joke, btw. (I hope!)
    Astrobricks
    Of the 53 sets that I have in my wishlist right now, 27 are out of stock. 5 are not released yet (2021 modular and the HP book sets). Only 1 of the 17 >$100 sets are in stock (UCS A-Wing). Even at the $99.99 level, it's 3 out of stock, 1 in stock (White House). Going to be very hard to get this Ice Rink online this week.
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,074
    I'd pull the trigger on the $20 for 1300 points, but I'm not convinced that they'll have stock of something I want within the next 60 days to be able to use it on. So, then it just becomes a wasted 1300 points. Unless I'm missing something?
    I'd pull the trigger on the $20 for 1300 points, but I'm not convinced that they'll have stock of something I want within the next 60 days to be able to use it on. So, then it just becomes a wasted 1300 points. Unless I'm missing something?
    I believe you can "unredeem" the vouchers if you're not able to use them in time. But I've never tried; I always use the instore vouchers since I'm only 15 miles away.
    I took advantage of the half-price $5 one on Friday. Now I have 1292 points... 😢
    Decisions decisions...I don't want to forfeit $10 in points. But I'd be gaining another $10 if I went for it. I know you can turn unclaimed vouchers back into points. I just wasn't sure on the special deal if that was still the case. 
    @Switchfoot55 Completely understand. I went on and redeemed for an in store one since I'm 15 minutes from a store. They're expecting to get more Elf Club House maybe next week, so I will just stalk call them 2x/week and then get that plus something else to fill out the $150 for the Ice Skating Rink (probably 501st and AAT, which I don't have yet).
    I guess I'll debate it for a little longer and run the risk of them going away. I know I'll at least want the new SW Helmets. Just not sure they'll launch within the 60 day window. 

And, as I already ordered the ECH online (still waiting for it to ship), that sort of takes that option off the table too. 

Does anyone know if they work on BnP orders? If so, I have some train ballast I could grab at least. 
  • flordflord CanadaMember Posts: 764
    “World’s Largest Toy Company Has Run Out Of Toys To Sell 1 Month Before Christmas”.
    KungFuKennygmonkey76tomahawkermic27
    It just feels like they should pump the brakes a little bit here on some new set releases in order to fill some backlogged sets that. And by some, I mean basically all of their sets currently for sale. Otherwise, there's gonna be some issues. 
    autolycusgmonkey76
    It's been a crazy year.  LEGO has seen a 14% sales increase in the first half of this year and we should expect that to continue for a while.  Everything has been sold out this year for extensive periods.  It will take a while for them to catch up.  Hopefully they bought as many molding machines as they could.
    KungFuKennyAstrobricks
    And they’ve probably been running at least a little short staffed.
    PapaBear
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 828
    Tongue-in-cheek post.  Ice Rink promo live; nothing available to buy.
    Cymbeline
    God that was painful trying to find something to buy.
    madforLEGOdspigel
    God that was painful trying to find something to buy.
    I was surprised that the Dickens promo lasted the entire 2 weeks. I'm not sure if that's an indication that they made a LOT of that set or something else. Perhaps the demand for it really died off once every large set started disappearing from stock? If that's the case, then the stock issues may have really hurt Lego's bottom line this fall. I know they aren't hurting in general, but they could have potentially had an even better quarter/year if they'd been able to get production up a little higher.

Normally I would buy something immediately to get the Ice Skating Rink, even if what I really wanted was the Elf Club House and a couple small-to-mid-size sets. That means I often end up with 2 of the December GWP. This year I think I'm going to wait a week or two to see if ECH does return, and will probably just end up with the 1 GWP. I'm not as worried they'll run out.
    canon03madforLEGOKungFuKenny
    edited December 2020
    Seen on thebrickfan.com #40370 40th anniversary loco is 'available' (on backorder) $19.99
    KungFuKenny
  • JBricks27JBricks27 Member Posts: 678
    For some reason, the 40th anniversary locomotive set isn’t qualifying towards the $150 for the ice rink. Anyone else having the same issue?
    BrickByBrick
    JBricks27 said:
    For some reason, the 40th anniversary locomotive set isn’t qualifying towards the $150 for the ice rink. Anyone else having the same issue?

I could not get the 2x4 brick code to work either. My guess is it is due to the backorder
  • dspigeldspigel Seoul, KoreaMember Posts: 452
    Pirates of Barracuda Bay is back in stock if you are looking for a reason to buy for the GWP.
    KungFuKennymadforLEGO
    Looks like a bunch of sets are coming back in stock. London bus and Croc engine are back available as well
    Bumblepants
  • dragon114dragon114 United StatesMember Posts: 637
    hope the modular come back in stock i want the book shop
    dspigel
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 237
    More & more items on my wishlist are showing either Out of Stock or Sold Out.  Still waiting on the Haunted House to come back as well as a few others.
    canon03MooreFX
  • Blockwork_OrangeBlockwork_Orange ON, CanadaMember Posts: 88
    ^ I've been a bit disappointed as well. I really want to get the Ice Skating Rink GWP, but there aren't enough smaller sets still available that I want (and I have a big want list) to put together an order and I'm not in a position right now to be buying some of the larger sets on my wish list.  Hopefully the GWP will stay available for a bit longer.  

Maybe they need to change their name from "Shop At Home" to "Not At Home"  :)

BumblepantsFizyxMooreFX