Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Comments

• OldTownBricksOldTownBricks VirginiaMember Posts: 36
    Has anyone else seen a very low limit for a B&P part? I tried to order 99301 in black and it's limited to 6. 
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 1,971
    Has anyone else seen a very low limit for a B&P part? I tried to order 99301 in black and it's limited to 6. 
    This is just my guess, but in black, it's only in set #10273 Haunted House, so perhaps they're keeping a certain amount of stock for Customer Service to use to replace missing or damaged ones. I've noticed before that new parts are sometimes not available at all to buy from BnP, but if you accidently click on "replace missing parts" they're available. 
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,843
    This is just my guess, but in black, it's only in set #10273 Haunted House, so perhaps they're keeping a certain amount of stock for Customer Service to use to replace missing or damaged ones. I've noticed before that new parts are sometimes not available at all to buy from BnP, but if you accidently click on "replace missing parts" they're available. 

If you see it limited it is likely because the stock is limited at that time for that part. It will likely be available again, but it just likely means they have sold almost all of their stock (except for 6 apparently) for that part. I have run across this before where I could only buy 2 2x2 barrels in black, but then could go back at a later time and buy more.
    gmonkey76
  • flordflord CanadaMember Posts: 742
    I've heard about problems with payment lots during popular events, but it's never happened to me until today. I tried putting an order through twice this morning on Lego's website, and twice it gave me a processing error. I was able to get it to go through this afternoon, but the website was just getting hammered.
  • Blockwork_OrangeBlockwork_Orange ON, CanadaMember Posts: 78
    I had a similar problem this afternoon (at around 2pm EDT).  Completed the order and it indicated that there was a problem processing and to try again.  After I refreshed the page a couple of times it turned up as submitted and is now showing as "in the warehouse".  The order info doesn't show the sales tax being added though so it may still be an issue.  One thing I noticed was that the checkout page had changed a bit since the last time I placed an order a couple of months ago so that may be adding to the issue.
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 3,445
    I had a couple glitches, but managed to order the on-backorder Bookshop and get the mini robots GWP, double points, and a “mystery gift” as well. Supposed to ship by October 31.
    Fizyx
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 808
    {Cross posted in DC discussion thread} Batwing now up but with 2x VIP and the Mindstorms promo.  I may hold off until November for the seasonal promos.  Risky...hoping it will be well stocked in November.
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 199
    November calendar is up for U.S.  Only GWP's listed are the current El Fuego Stunt Cannon & a VIP exclusive Han Solo in Carbonite Keychain with $100 SW purchase available 11/1-11/8.  Nothing about any holiday GWP's just a mention of Black Friday weekend deals.
    KungFuKennyBumblepantsevantylerpanchox1
  • Waterjedi17Waterjedi17 Member Posts: 54
    Just noticed all the BrickSketches now have an MSRP of $16.99 USD

(of course they lower the price just right after I'd bought them....)
    BumblepantsSeijiAmasawaReesesPiecesKungFuKennypxchris
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,543

Interesting, I wonder if that means they weren't selling well.
    gmonkey76FizyxSeijiAmasawaKungFuKenny
  • samiam391samiam391 A log cabin in PA, United StatesMember Posts: 4,347

Wouldn't surprise me.

I love them, but I can't help but feel my $20 goes a lot further when I purchase something else that's more 3D. 
    gmonkey76FizyxBumblepants560HeliportSeijiAmasawaReesesPiecespxchrisMynattiwybs
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 955
    samiam391 said:

Wouldn't surprise me.

I love them, but I can't help but feel my $20 goes a lot further when I purchase something else that's more 3D. 

I'll back this up.  I like the looks, but they really felt like $10 display pieces, not $20.  I know the price was pretty well in line with the piece count, and they do look like pretty good builds, but it was never enough to overcome my initial perception about the value from when I first saw them.  Maybe even $15 would have been good, but $20 always just seemed like too much, even if it really wasn't.  Hard to overcome that initial perception about value/cost.
    Bumblepants560HeliportSeijiAmasawaReesesPiecesgmonkey76iwybs
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 945
    I'll back this up.  I like the looks, but they really felt like $10 display pieces, not $20.  I know the price was pretty well in line with the piece count, and they do look like pretty good builds, but it was never enough to overcome my initial perception about the value from when I first saw them.  Maybe even $15 would have been good, but $20 always just seemed like too much, even if it really wasn't.  Hard to overcome that initial perception about value/cost.
    I agree.  When these were first announced, I was sure they'd be $10-$12 and thought that was a little high but something I could splurge on.  I didn't even consider it at $20.
    iwybs
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 199
    They didn't appeal to me at $20 and they still don't at the new lower price.  I'm not a fan of any of the new "LEGO Art".  If they were really cheap I might purchase for parts but at this point I've got plenty of spare parts already.
    madforLEGOflordiwybs
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,433
    No Thanksgiving brickheadz this year? 
  • MugenPowerMugenPower Member Posts: 504
    No Thanksgiving brickheadz this year? 
    The turkey is available but looks like no new ones.
  • MCNwakeboardMCNwakeboard VirginiaMember Posts: 304
    #77905 Taskmaster’s ambush available on LEGO.com
    madforLEGOFizyxthenos
    #77905 Taskmaster’s ambush available on LEGO.com
    Thanks!

edited November 7
    thebrickfan.com is reporting that #40334 Avengers Tower is available at [email protected] for 19.99
    BumblepantsKungFuKenny
    thebrickfan.com is reporting that #40334 Avengers Tower is available at [email protected] for 19.99
    With a limit of 5. Hope that means they have plenty.
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 955

Or they are just trying to get rid of them without appearing too obvious about it :P

KungFuKenny
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,420
    edited November 7
    This is the weirdest year for buying Lego ever... so far I have:
    1.  Received free polybags in-store from promos that ran months ago
    2.  Bought several SDCC/SW Celebration/Con exclusives at retail price without a lottery, waiting in line, or traveling to San Diego
    3.  Received former GWP sets from the VIP points program
    4.  Bought former GWPs on the [email protected] website
    5.  Bought polybags on [email protected] 
    6.  Not used the PAB wall in 7 months!

All that is left is for Lego to make the Employee Christmas gift set available for sale on [email protected] and I’ll be all set!  :-)
    BumblepantsSeijiAmasawamadforLEGOFizyxAstrobricksgmonkey76Tkattpxchrisbrickventures
    This is the weirdest year for buying Lego ever... so far I have:
    1.  Received free polybags in-store from promos that ran months ago
    2.  Bought several SDCC/SW Celebration/Con exclusives at retail price without a lottery, waiting in line, or traveling to San Diego
    3.  Received former GWP sets from the VIP points program
    4.  Bought former GWPs on the [email protected] website
    5.  Bought polybags on [email protected] 
    6.  Not used the PAB wall in 7 months!

All that is left is for Lego to make the Employee Christmas gift set available for sale on [email protected] and I’ll be all set!  :-)

Same for me for everything except #6, because even with me not being able to stack it still is worth getting a large cup of 1x6 sand green brick (considering what it costs on [email protected]' online PaB)
    KungFuKenny560Heliportgmonkey76
    It says Sold Out now.
    Fizyx said:

Or they are just trying to get rid of them without appearing too obvious about it :P

It says Sold Out now.
    Looks like they are just trying to clear out old stock of GWPs quickly... I wonder how they decide whether to make these VIP redemptions (like the Creator Fountain, Buildable Brick etc) vs putting them on [email protected] like the Avengers tower...
    Fizyxmak0137
  • autolycusautolycus US-SEMember Posts: 553
    Not a deal, but I see that Steamboat Willie and the Death Star are back in stock this morning. Only mention it because those are expected to retire and have been temporarily out of stock a lot lately.
    KungFuKenny
    ^ New band name - Steamboat Willie and the Death Star ;-) But imagine the licensing fees 😳
    560HeliportautolycusFizyxKungFuKennymic27gmonkey76
    ^ New band name - Steamboat Willie and the Death Star ;-) But imagine the licensing fees 😳
    Was this in that new Lego Star Wars Disney+ special?  Haven't watched it yet...
    Switchfoot55KungFuKennyAstrobricks
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,022
    Reindeer and Snowman Ornaments keep bouncing in and out of availability, FYI. 
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 482
    Was this in that new Lego Star Wars Disney+ special?  Haven't watched it yet...

it's released on the 17th I believe.
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 482
    anyone know when the Dickens book GWP goes live?
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,022
    ^I believe the 21st. 
    Astrobricks
    I got mine as well. Site is not having issues (as of 11:01pm CDT)
    edited November 14
    Sold out now-  only available for 20 minutes or so!

edit: back up now, but for how long...
    Gone again
    edited November 14
    I was able to preorder #77904 at Amazon just a few minutes ago.  It had a limit of 3.
    madforLEGO
    edited November 14
    Gone again
    Showing available again!

I ordered mine last night but order status shows waiting for new stock....a little concerning.
    madforLEGO
  • PapaBearPapaBear East CoastMember Posts: 457
    Too bad, this set looks really cool.  I hope it keeps coming back in stock at retailers
    Keep checking for #77904.  It keeps going in and out of stock.  Maybe Lego is releasing then just few at a time throughout the day.
    madforLEGO
    My guess is that orders for more than 3 are getting cancelled and the stock is getting allocated back into the system.
    ReesesPieces560HeliportKungFuKennygmonkey76
    Received my Frigate order today from LEGO, that was quick!
    KungFuKennyautolycus
    One of the advantages of living in Chicagoland, with their warehouse in Romeoville! Mine shipped yesterday and says it will arrive in ATL area on the 19th.
    KungFuKenny
    Yep- you are close to the starting point- my order doesn’t come until the 19th also...
    autolycus
    So my Frigate order was canceled.  Anyone else?
  • vanvonfullvanvonfull washingtonMember Posts: 130
    Same here. 

Frig it. 
    monstblitzKungFuKennyBumblepantsjmeninnoFizyxReesesPiecesthenos
  • wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 510
    Yes - after they took my dang money.  Now, not only am I not getting the sets (I ordered 3; 1 to keep and 2 to trade), but now I have to make sure they credit me back.  Not their finest hour...
    I posted in the SW thread, but looks like they sold out in 20 minutes, and they accidentally sold twice as many sets as they had on hand — it’s worth seeing if you can get some VIP points out of them for your trouble...
    https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-star-wars-nebulon-b-frigate-77904-lego-shop-orders-being-cancelled/

• monstblitzmonstblitz Alexandria, VAMember Posts: 622
    edited November 18

Same here. 

Frig it. 

KungFuKenny560HeliportFizyxvanvonfullReesesPieces
    I placed my order pretty early...like 12:05 am.  I'm surprised it was canceled.  If I knew, I could have ordered from Amazon when I had the chance.
    Astrobricks