Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,710
    So I put a BnP order of like 4 parts and it appeared in my cart. I tried a larger order of 300 parts and it seems to be hanging on not adding to my cart. Not sure if it is a specific part or not (and I have tried a few parts, but not every part in my order). Anyone else seeing the same thing?
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 851
    Still showing OOS for me.  Hope it didn't come into stock then back out already :(
  • autolycusautolycus US-SEMember Posts: 344
    Regretting not ordering the Tree House during my lunch break, but I’m sure it’ll be back in stock at some point. Definitely got to keep checking the site at least daily if there’s something you really want NOW.

At this moment, btw, Boba Fett and Stormtrooper helmets are both in stock. Those had both been out of stock for a while. TIE Fighter Helmet is still out of stock though.
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,952
    If you are in the US or CA and have recently received stuff that was on back order, I'm curious if it came with the stickers on the box that indicate it was originally meant for the european market.
  • itsnotmeitsnotme Member Posts: 112
    autolycus said:
    Regretting not ordering the Tree House during my lunch break, but I’m sure it’ll be back in stock at some point. Definitely got to keep checking the site at least daily if there’s something you really want NOW.

At this moment, btw, Boba Fett and Stormtrooper helmets are both in stock. Those had both been out of stock for a while. TIE Fighter Helmet is still out of stock though.
    Tree House in stock again!
    autolycus
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 1,081

@Astrobricks: Yup.
    Astrobricks
  • vanvonfullvanvonfull washingtonMember Posts: 78
    My treehouse (ordered in early April) arrived on 6/13 and it is a euro box with sticker. 
    Astrobricks
    I missed Treehouse again. I was already in bed when it popped back in stock last night. Gone this morning.

Upside Down, Downtown Diner, and Dinosaur Fossils are on backorder this morning. July 2 for the first 2. Within 60 days for Fossils.
    Fizyx
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 126
    Gaahhhh!  I'm on the verge of ordering Central Perk just to be able to actually order something that's in stock even though it isn't really what I want to buy.
  • JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 941
    If you are in the US or CA and have recently received stuff that was on back order, I'm curious if it came with the stickers on the box that indicate it was originally meant for the european market.
    I ordered #75277 Boba Fett helmet on the 5th when it came back in stock. I received it last week and the box has stickers.
    Astrobricks
  • Koolbrix2018Koolbrix2018 North CarolinaMember Posts: 47
    edited June 16
    Taj Mahal, and James Bond Aston Martin DB5 are also listed as on backorder right now!   
  • tomahawkertomahawker Member Posts: 181
    edited June 16
    canon03 said:
    Ideas tree house #21318 back in stock at US [email protected]  Been waiting for this one to have availability for a while.
    Comment deleted.  I should have read the rest of the thread first. 
    gmonkey76 said:
    Placed a BnP order on June 4th and got a notice it shipped today. Definitely faster than my last order that I had to call customer service on as it sat in warehouse for over a month, and they sent a replacement order.

It take about 10-14 days to complete a BnP order, but I find that arrives pretty quick, within about 3-4 days.

Also was reminded that even though sets may appear in a theme section as 'Out of Stock' if you click on the item, the item page will report if the item is temporarily out of stock or not.
    gmonkey76
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,570
    ^Hopefully it gets here soon as it was shipped on the 15th and it hasn't shown up yet.
    I got the receipt for my latest order on 6/15  and actually received it on 6/20.  I  placed the order on 6/2.
    July Store Calendar is up on [email protected]

Looks like the 12-in-1 set is the GWP starting on 7/1 with an $85 purchase.  Now if only they would get some new stuff in stock.  Christmas in July 7/24-7/26 with the return of the Christmas Tree GWP from last year with a $100 purchase.  Also a Back to School Pack at the end of July with $50 purchase.

madforLEGOprevere
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,928
    Perfect timing. The new train comes out on the 1st.
    PapaBear
    Interesting that Bizarro is the next figure to pop up for the VIP raffle
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 982
    Anyone know the limit on the number of VIP Rewards can be used in a single transaction?  Seems that I have about $30 worth I'd like to apply towards a single purchase, but would hesitate if it had to be 3 separate buys.
    You can use as many dollar off vouchers as you like, but you can only redeem one voucher for a physical item at a time.
    madforLEGOgmonkey76Fizyxteal93mr2
  • flightriskflightrisk USAMember Posts: 142
    Not a deal but a few sets are showing available at [email protected]  Disney Castle, Millenium Falcon, Assembly Square.  Back ordered for 2 months.  
    panchox1
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,853
    I'm wondering if I should pre-order a few sets that will be coming out later this summer. I assume the pre-order "guarantees" you getting it? In particular, the Mandalorian and The Child Brickheadz. I have a feeling they're going to go fast. 
    Bumblepants
    Corner Garage is also backorder now. And just as it and Assembly Square have popped up, Downtown Diner is now "Temporarily Out of Stock".

Although a LOT of sets were dropping out of stock over the last week or so, the length that things are sticking as available or backorder has definitely been increasing. That's a really good sign that the supply issues are starting to improve. 
    Fizyx
    I'm wondering if I should pre-order a few sets that will be coming out later this summer. I assume the pre-order "guarantees" you getting it? In particular, the Mandalorian and The Child Brickheadz. I have a feeling they're going to go fast. 
    I would, and I did.  But I pre-ordered when they had a decent promo to go with it.  
    Not a 'deal', but The Croc engine is now available in the US (limit 3)
  • hleonffuhleonffu USAMember Posts: 237
    System currently does not add the promo set Creative Fun 12-in-1.
    PapaBear
  • PapaBearPapaBear East CoastMember Posts: 435
    that's weird, maybe when we get to midnight pacific time it will fix itself
    It was not in my cart or online confirmation but it is in the email confirmation.
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 406
    Dang, Crocodile is already back ordered. oh well. got my order in. it's my birthday month and a present to myself. Yay me!
    Bumblepantsprevere
    The Burrow & Hedwig are available to pre-order.
    Switchfoot55panchox1
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,100
    edited July 1
    Honestly, I don’t think that the Mando Brickheadz will be like the Halloween Ghost ( #40351 ) - I think Lego realizes that demand will be high and crossover appeal to non-Lego fans will be a factor also.  That said, I don’t expect that waiting will produce any amazing discounts for it.  The Razor Crest, however, should hit the 20% off discount on Amazon if I can just hold out a couple of months after release...
    560HeliportSwitchfoot55
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,853
    I'll likely roll the dice and hold off on the pre-order for the BHz. See if I can't add to a future purchase in August/September and get a better GWP. 
    gmonkey76
    I'm rolling the dice that LEGO, in trying to play catch up, is going to make more than demand warrants and that come Christmas there will be a glut of good older sets available for discount at retailers. I have always bought a copy of the sets I truly want right now that go into my collection, but otherwise any extras I get I hope are on clearance/sale for 30-40% off between BF and end of the year.
    gmonkey76
    @madforLEGO  - Just talked with the manager of the local LEGO store.  He kind of hinted around that they are playing catch up.  He said (bar any new pandemic issues) August will be when things get back to normal.  I got the feeling that he meant they were over producing but didn’t want to push the issue.  He said that they should be well stocked for Christmas.  
    BTW the store got it’s Friday shipment in early because  of the holiday. They had the Haunted House and Barricuda Bay in stock.  
    madforLEGOpanchox1560HeliportFizyxgmonkey76PapaBear
    Yeah was up at the store on the 29th, Was going to ask if they got any of the new sets in but forgot.

gmonkey76
    Our store lets us call the day before and check what they’re getting in the weeks shipment.    Sometimes they will hold sets for you also but not now.  Too few bigger sets and too many people wanting them.  
    gmonkey76
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,570
    Yeah was up at the store on the 29th, Was going to ask if they got any of the new sets in but forgot.

any word on if they will be getting the new BAM parts in?
    gmonkey76 said:

They have pre-made BaM packs with 3 random figures and accessories and they do include the new parts for the quarter (including the dachshund and chicken). But they are random and you may or may not find packs with a dachshund or chicken. I think that is the best to hope for at this time. Hopefully they will decide on a way to make it sanitary to look through the parts..

Tkattgmonkey76
  • PapaBearPapaBear East CoastMember Posts: 435
    I hope they were able to add some more molding machines because they typically manufacture year long to be able to meet Christmas demand and they have about 3 and a half months of backed up demand to catch up on now.
    Just got my #10277 Croc engine delivered.. Box is a bit mangled though.
    PapaBear
  • TkattTkatt MNMember Posts: 401
    gmonkey76 said:

They have pre-made BaM packs with 3 random figures and accessories and they do include the new parts for the quarter (including the dachshund and chicken). But they are random and you may or may not find packs with a dachshund or chicken. I think that is the best to hope for at this time. Hopefully they will decide on a way to make it sanitary to look through the parts..

I expect to see something like this 
    560HeliportAstrobricksPapaBeargmonkey76BillyBricks84madforLEGOMynatt
    If anyone is still looking for them, LEGO still has the Easter Bunny house set (#853990) available online.

gmonkey76
  • Jeffrey_pt_2Jeffrey_pt_2 MichiganMember Posts: 19
    I took a strole through my local Meijer and saw that there are random sets marked clearance at 30% off.  There is no pattern to what's on sale, just a couple sets from every theme.
  • Jeffrey_pt_2Jeffrey_pt_2 MichiganMember Posts: 19
    Oops, wrong thread...shame on me.
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 925
    Oops, wrong thread...shame on me.
    For a second there, I thought I clicked on the wrong thread.
    PapaBear
    Looks like a bunch of sets are back in stock or available for backorder this evening. Diner, Roller Coaster, Assembly Square, Hogwarts Clocktower, Death Star, ISD, and more.

I hope that’s a sign that stock is getting a lot better and not just because the site was down for hours and nobody could snatch up the few that were released to stock.
  • JRBricksJRBricks HoustonMember Posts: 23
    Back ordered the Diner as it’s the only Modular I’m missing and rumors of it retiring at the end of the year. The GWP for Christmas in July was the mini Gingerbread house even though I thought it was supposed to be the Tree. Oh well still a nice bonus. 
  • RraiderRraider USMember Posts: 14
    I got the #21318 Tree House finally, it’s on back order but I’ll take it. While the mini gingerbread house is nice I think I would have preferred the tree that was advertised on the calendar.  Nice to get something though since it’s been a few months without any purchases. 
  • InfinitymanInfinityman United StatesMember Posts: 116
    I missed the Gingerbread House last year when it ran out, so it was a pleasant surprise to get one with my (backordered) Barracuda Bay!
  • BillyBricks84BillyBricks84 United StatesMember Posts: 354
    I missed the Gingerbread House last year when it ran out, so it was a pleasant surprise to get one with my (backordered) Barracuda Bay!
    I hope you put something else in your cart that wasn't currently on backorder. If the GWP runs out before your set is shipped, you won't get it. If you didn't, you may want to call LEGO CS and see if you can something small to the order. That way, the small item and the GWP will be sent now. 
    Infinitymancanon03