Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
1424344454648»

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,482
    jmeninno said:
    So, was there a Black Friday minifig in the US?
    No idea. Hoping that LEGO is just throwing them in boxes like the LEGO employee poly so many years ago.
    jmeninno
  • PapaBearPapaBear East CoastMember Posts: 408
    edited December 2019
    jmeninno said:
    No idea. Hoping that LEGO is just throwing them in boxes like the LEGO employee poly so many years ago.
    I don't think it was in the US.  I went to a store today and asked about it specifically.  They didn't mention the minifig but said they had been out of all promos for a while.  I don't even know if they had any promos left when Black Friday started.
    jmeninno
  • M_BossM_Boss Houston, TexasMember Posts: 245
    jmeninno said:
    The Lego store employee I talked to didn’t know anything about the minifigure
    gmonkey76jmeninno
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,506
    edited December 2019
    ^Same here. The ones I talked to said not for the US market.
    jmeninno
  • panchox1panchox1 ColoradoMember Posts: 166
    I like it when you buy something you want to keep in a nice box and Amazon sends it to you in a padded envelope. And it arrives crushed by the courier. yay.
    560HeliportFizyxtomahawker
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,448
    I actually called Lego CS yesterday since my store had no idea what I was talking about. Lego CS told me it is EU only. 
    gmonkey76jmeninno
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 726
    edited December 2019
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,482
    Gingerbread house GWP set is available, also Lego Movie 2 figures are down to 1.99 per pack
  • flightriskflightrisk USAMember Posts: 46
    edited December 2019
    2xVIP this weekend (starting friday)
    panchox1
  • OldTownBricksOldTownBricks VirginiaMember Posts: 4
    Full-size Gingerbread House also sold out. 
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,649
    2xVIP this weekend (starting friday)
    Why do they make it so hard to find out how long double VIP lasts? The web site shows one of those asterisks, but then there is no 
    “ * Offer valid...” text anywhere on the screen, nor even a link.
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,690
  • flightriskflightrisk USAMember Posts: 46
    I’ve never found the SAH site particularly user friendly.  Now I just consider it another part of the LEGO puzzle and try to enjoy the hunt.  
  • monstblitzmonstblitz Alexandria, VAMember Posts: 596
    FYI for those hunting for the mini-batmobile, the Lego Store in Pentagon City (DC area) had them in stock as of last Sunday. 
    ReesesPiecesmadforLEGOmak0137SumoLegokiki180703
  • dspigeldspigel Seoul, KoreaMember Posts: 442
    FYI for those hunting for the mini-batmobile, the Lego Store in Pentagon City (DC area) had them in stock as of last Sunday. 
    I’ll see about driving up this weekend.
    scotty12
  • OldTownBricksOldTownBricks VirginiaMember Posts: 4
    @monstblitz Don't let other people know about our secret store!
    monstblitzSumoLego
    I ended up going to Potomac mills and picking up a few sets. They still had the gingerbread house.
    SumoLego
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,355
    dspigel said:
    I was interested to know how the drive was from Seoul to DC.  Probably got dicey around Greenland, given the climate change...
    560HeliportAstrobricksPyrobugCymbelinedspigelPapaBearsklambmak0137kiki180703
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 1,003
    I'd think the drive through North Korea would be the most... interesting.
    AstrobricksCymbelineM1J0E
    SumoLego said:
    dspigel said:
    I was interested to know how the drive was from Seoul to DC.  Probably got dicey around Greenland, given the climate change...
    For some reason I can't update my location. I've tried several times but I guess I'm stuck in Seoul forever.
    panchox1KungFuKennykiki180703
  • panchox1panchox1 ColoradoMember Posts: 166
    dspigel said:
    For some reason I can't update my location. I've tried several times but I guess I'm stuck in Seoul forever.
    I can't either! At least I'm not alone.
    dspigel
  • CymbelineCymbeline CanadaMember Posts: 158
    The Easter Bunny House #853990 is now showing available on LEGO.com U.S. and Can. starting Feb 1 at 7.99 USD or 10.99 CAD.
    madforLEGOLittleLorikiki180703
    Cymbeline said:
    The Easter Bunny House #853990 is now showing available on LEGO.com U.S. and Can. starting Feb 1 at 7.99 USD or 10.99 CAD.
    Interesting- word was that it was to be a GWP promo... I wonder if the $7.99 is just a placeholder or if it will be available for sale by itself?
    @KungFuKenny It looks like it will be available for sale as it comes up under the "coming soon" heading when you click on "availability" in the new listings.
    KungFuKenny
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 750
    Three promos are live if your cart contains the threshold needed for the Rat ($80?) and also I believe $40 of Star Wars goods.  Hidden side car comes with the threshold of $45.
    BumblepantsMooreFXAstrobricksstluxPyrobugkiki180703
    edited January 25
    The GWP from Feb 07 to Feb 14 is the Friend's Chocolate Box with Flower #30411 for purchases over $35 in the February calendar. 
    Pyrobug
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,649
    jmeninno said:
    Three promos are live if your cart contains the threshold needed for the Rat ($80?) and also I believe $40 of Star Wars goods.  Hidden side car comes with the threshold of $45.
    I just added #10270 Bookshop to my bag but only see the hidden side dragster promo added. No rat.
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 750
    ^I tried again yesterday with a big Star Wars set, just to see what would happen.  I.e. to see if all 3 promos were still in stock.  My guess is the Rat promo sold out.  Might have luck in store getting all 3 promos.
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 1,003
    The Rat promo is supposed to end tomorrow, so it's reasonable it sold out. I got the Rat and the Drag Racer yesterday in-store.
    Astrobricks
    edited January 26
    I believe the Rat has been gone from the US SAH since sometime yesterday (?)— I got the dragster and another Obi Wan poly today