Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Help! I just changed my email and I can't do a thing with it....

canadianbrixcanadianbrix Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 37

I hope someone can help me fix my account here at the forum.

After updating my account with a new associated email address I have been "locked out" of contributing to discussions or posting anything.  It seems I need to click a link in a confirmation email sent to my new address.  Trouble is, it never arrives.  Either I was an idiot (it has been the case before) and entered my new email incorrectly,  or the system is somehow messed up.  Either way, I can't use my account other than to read posts. The system seems to work because to post this note, I signed up for a new account and the confirmation email arrived and worked just fine.  So that means I am an idiot and entered my new email incorrectly.

How can it be fixed? Is there an administrator out there who could alter my profile for me? I currently can't get to the email change part of that profile either to change it again.

Thanks if advance.

Chris

Comments

• graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,241
    Did you check your spam/junk folder on the new email to see if it got filtered to there?
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,458
    I'll get you sorted when next at my PC.
  • canadianbrixcanadianbrix Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 37

How could anything related to Lego be spam? ;-)   Checked there immediately after checking my inbox.  Still nothing. 

Huw, you have been helpful, but it still doesn't work.  More details via PM/email

Thanks.