Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

US Looking for Gingrrbread House set #40139

jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
edited November 2015 in Marketplace
Have lots of polybag to trade! Looking for the gingerbread house that was the promotion on Sat. Also looking for new Target cube.  Haven't been able to get out much since my stroke and I missed both of there. I hope someone can help me out :) thanks!

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,379
    Gingerbread house will also be available again (online on in store) on Nov 27th (BF) until they run out, so there is that possibility as well, but I think you have to spend 99.99 USD for it. I wonder if the [email protected] will also have the various sets on sale for 20% off like for the pre- BF event (notably the #60098 Heavy Haul train and #60097 City Square being among the notables). As for the Cube I think there are some existing threads like this one where people are offering them (albeit it mostly to the UK/Overseas folks): http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/21038/lego-lightning-lad#latest

• kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,037
    PM'd