Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Target Minifigure Cube w/ $50 Purchase

BrickCreatorBrickCreator Cheesehead, Born and BredMember Posts: 137
I was just browsing Target.com in the US this morning and noticed they had a 'Free Gift with Purchase' banner under most of the LEGO sets. I was curious, so I clicked on it and found another minifigure cube like we saw last year, but with different figures. The site said it was valued at $9.99:

http://scene7.targetimg1.com/is/image/Target/49153007?wid=75&hei=75

I could see the image very good, and the description gave no set number, but it looks like there was another Ninjago and Superheros minifigure. The set from here?:

http://minifigpriceguide.com/wordpress/new-lego-dc-super-heroes-exclusive-minifigure-revealed-lightning-lad/

Does anyone know if they will be selling these in store like they did last year?
lego007vwong19pansypsolid_striderCircleKmadforLEGOEKSam

Comments

• ShpadoinkleShpadoinkle 13 hours West of BillundMember Posts: 420
    Enter "TOYS" for 20% off this cube.  I just snagged two for just under $17 shipped.  Going to grab two more for a friend of mine.
    lego007solid_strider
  • BrickCreatorBrickCreator Cheesehead, Born and BredMember Posts: 137
    Thanks for the tip! Ordered 3 for $29.97 with the 20% off code and 5% off Red Car. Not Bad! 
    Shpadoinkle
  • ShpadoinkleShpadoinkle 13 hours West of BillundMember Posts: 420
    No problem!  These make great gifts.  Last year I just snagged the DC character from one and threw the other minifigures (along with a dozen or so others) in my three year old nephew's birthday gift bag.  Of everything in the bag the very first thing he pulled out was the green ninja, and he was over the moon!
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 961
    Good find!  Had to order 2.
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,179
    Been waiting on this to finally appear. Thanks.
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    I added $50 worth of the cubes to see if they would add a free one and it didn't show up. Worth a shot.
  • SeijiAmasawaSeijiAmasawa USMember Posts: 222
    Thanks for the heads up.
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    Thanks! Decent deal with the 20% off promo and free shipping. 
    After tax and the current 20% off coupon if you order 7 your basically getting one for free.....just saying.
  • MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    Anyone fancy shipping them to the UK for myself and @shib ?
    Postage covered obviously, not sure about him but I'm happy unboxed to reduce the cost and hassle.
    Shib
  • dragon114dragon114 United StatesMember Posts: 632
    golt my cube forgot to use 20% off
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    ^^PM'ed. 

....and thanks for the post!
  • magrimagri UKMember Posts: 157
    I'm also look for one to be shipped to the UK if anyone is willing? Happy to cover postage etc.
  • fizicystfizicyst Member Posts: 72
    They must have fixed it so that TOYS does not work on these anymore. Tried a few times from different computers and browsers. Is anyone else still able to get it to work?
  • BrickCreatorBrickCreator Cheesehead, Born and BredMember Posts: 137
    ^Sure enough. Looks like Target got smart. My order of three was already shipped from this morning. The Red Card discount still gets you 5% off. Not a bad deal even without the 20% off.
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2015
    Does anyone have a direct link to the item? Can't seem to find it on the site.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it on the brickset front page.
    SirBen
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    Nice to see it at $10.00 vice the $15.00 they charged for it last year. 
  • BrickapolisBrickapolis Member Posts: 11
    Discount code seems to not be working now. Either way, with free shipping and at $10 a pop this is a pretty sweet deal!
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,309
    The promo code excludes Lego
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    starfire2 said:
    The promo code excludes Lego
    Yeah but it was working on the cubes earlier today n
  • CommanderRaabCommanderRaab Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 624
    Is it worth a bunch of us UK based AFOLs getting a wee shipment of these sent over from the US together? Anyone interested?
  • kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,044
    edited November 2015
    :)
  • brickupdatebrickupdate Member Posts: 1,020
    Thanks for the heads up on the cube! Just ordered a couple sets I needed to complete a collection, so the free cube as a bonus is welcome. 
  • bsiu922bsiu922 SF Bay Area, CAMember Posts: 439
    I tried to use the coupon code,  it said invalid 
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,509
    bsiu922 said:
    I tried to use the coupon code,  it said invalid 
    It worked previously but now the coupon online says 'excludes LEGO'
    Got my shipping notice from Target tonight.
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,179
    I applaude all the super hero collectors, especially international. Lego make collecting SH minifigures so difficult with all the movie(3), GameStop(4), DK book(2), TRU(3), Lego store(4), SDCC(14), NYTF(2), and Target(2) exclusives. May the fun of the hunt continue. 
    SumoLegoBrickDancer
  • dragon114dragon114 United StatesMember Posts: 632
    Got my shipping notice from Target tonight.
    me to hope it comes soon
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,284
    vwong19 said:
    I applaude all the super hero collectors, especially international. Lego make collecting SH minifigures so difficult with all the movie(3), GameStop(4), DK book(2), TRU(3), Lego store(4), SDCC(14), NYTF(2), and Target(2) exclusives. May the fun of the hunt continue. 
    Can you applaud with wads of cash that you toss to me after you're finished? Every little bit helps...
    pharmjodSumoLegoEddieDoesntMind
  • Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 769
    It's great that the whole day passed by and it didn't sell out.
    SumoLego
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,401
    Has it been 24 hours?

And has anyone actually recieved one yet...
  • Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 769
    edited November 2015
    ^Couple more hours. I wonder when these will hit the stores.
  • MrJ_NYMrJ_NY A flick missle away from Brickagara FallsMember Posts: 592
    It says "online only" in the fine print so I don't know that these will ever see the store shelves/Target app showed 0 for sale in a 100 mile radius.
    I chose the store pick up option when I ordered mine. It gave me  window of Dec.1 to Dec. 4 that they will be available for pick up. That might be the time they are scheduled to show up in the stores.
    dannyrww
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    Anyone know the DPCI?
  • DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 799
    • 204-00-1716
    Rainstorm26
  • busumoe1busumoe1 Member Posts: 194
    Was on the fence and now it's no longer available for online order or pick-up.  Also, when searched by DPCI, the result says it's in-store only. 
  • YodaliciousYodalicious DagobahMember Posts: 1,366
    Mine shipped, but oddly enough the set I ordered to get one free didn't. Weird, but at least the two cubes I ordered shipped.
    It seems like they are back available now in the US and internationally, at least in my browser...
    SlapNuts
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 693

I ordered late Sunday night and I've got a notice that it's been delayed to Nov. 25-30.

Anyone else notice that on the Target.com website there's a picture of the City Shuttle for $23.99 but the heading says it's Simpsons 76001...it showed up in my checkout and invoice like that also.  Hoping for a X-Mas miracle!

edited November 2015
    scotty12 said:

I ordered late Sunday night and I've got a notice that it's been delayed to Nov. 25-30.

Anyone else notice that on the Target.com website there's a picture of the City Shuttle for $23.99 but the heading says it's Simpsons 76001...it showed up in my checkout and invoice like that also.  Hoping for a X-Mas miracle!

I see that you cannot easily search for it and it does appear as 'another item' that you may be interested in, and it appears the 60078 is there but the item description now says unavailable, so good luck as you never know, but I have a feeling Target will be sending you an apology notice for that item not being available.
  • wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 502
    ^ and ^^.  I noticed that...but probably not going to be honored.  But I hope anyway...
  • bsiu922bsiu922 SF Bay Area, CAMember Posts: 439
    order Sunday noon and it will arrive on Tue 12/01/2015
  • KralaskanKralaskan Member Posts: 208
    Ordered Sunday.  Got a shipped notice today.   Must of lucked out but I'm sure the stores will have them later for the cube promo they always do before Christmas 
  • 12651265 Member Posts: 946
    Per tracking, my package arrived/departed from FedEx Smartpost Earth City, MO. today. Scheduled to arrive 11/27.
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,344
    Thanos75 said:
    I chose the store pick up option when I ordered mine. It gave me  window of Dec.1 to Dec. 4 that they will be available for pick up. That might be the time they are scheduled to show up in the stores.
    I ordered it shipped to store and it looks like it shipped last night.
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 412
    TGTKZN2T for 15% off,  even LEGO.  Pet shop for $127.49+tax. 
    Bricklover18
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 412
    edited November 2015
    D'oh. Just realized I was in the cube thread. 
  • Penkid11Penkid11 Member Posts: 783
    So what's the DPCI for this thing? The page no longer exists, and I'm a little late to the party.
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    @Penkid11 - @Dedgecko posted above.
    • 204-00-1716