Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Scooby-Doo mini build: Spooktober Mystery Mansion & Mystery Machine

I found this Scooby-Doo Mystery Spooktober Mansion & Mystery Machine mini build on lego.com. I didn't find a parts list, but there is a visual chart you can find with some work.  The parts look pretty common so you clever folk can probably figure it out without a list.

thedingman5LostInTranslationsnowhitieTheLoneTensorSlapNutsiso3200kiki180703SirKevbagsdonutboycmrt1014JELJ1SricecakeAyliffechuckpSarahIsabellakhmellymelbandit778

Comments

• TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    That is adorable.
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    edited November 2015
    Cool, I went through the little mini game thing and got screenshots of the parts, and pasted them together into a single image.

kiki180703cmrt1014iso3200SlapNutsSarahIsabellakhmellymelbandit778snowhitie
  • cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    edited November 2015
    Found the parts as well.

Who's found the "visual chart" mentioned by @ChgoMatt ?
  • ChgoMattChgoMatt USAMember Posts: 108
    Thanks, ricecake.  That is the visual chart I was referring to. I didn't know how to post it.
    Thanks.  But that parts list is not complete.  For example, the tile with handle that forms the front of the van isn't there.  But one of the doors has one of the characters holding it.  As well as the two bars on the top of the van.  I'll have a more complete parts list later...
    ricecake
    Ok, so time got away from me - that and a trip out of town.  I'd put in a message to customer service about an image with the entire building visible or instructions, no response yet, will try again today.  Attached is a pdf of a brickstock file with each part itemized as to which building I think it's used for.  There are two that I can't figure out (notated with "???").  I think I have ALL the parts needed - including ones not on the image above.  I have some parts on order, so will have a photo at some point, of my attempt at the build.  Suggestions, corrections welcome.
  • ChgoMattChgoMatt USAMember Posts: 108
    I just remembered this and checked back. Thanks, cmrt1014, for the parts list. I'll need to bricklink and see how far I get.