Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[Ger/WW] UCS Snowspeeder 10129 incl. Instructions/Box

DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,066
Hi everybody, 
here i have one of the most sought after UCS Sets, the Rebel Snowspeeder #10129. The Set is used, it has been on display ever since, Sticker are applied, as you can see on the pics most of them are still exact in their place, a few come off a bit around the edges, the original (empty) Stickersheet is also included. The bricks are little dusty, but nothing were a smooth cleaning wouldn´t  help ;) as far as i can see there´s no dicolouration or some.
What makes this offer here very special is that the set comes with the original Instructions, and the Original Box! The Instruction has a small tear on the front (see pics) and the Box is a bit smashed at the upper left corner, but otherwise looks pretty decent especially regarding it´s age! It also comes with some of the "extra-pieces". 
I´m open for offers, would even consider a part cash/part swap deal (looking for a few sealed Lotr Sets like: Pirate Ship Ambush; Weathertop; Attack at the Black Gate)

If you want more pics just let me know!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy