Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

eBay Advice - Lots or Individuals

Habitant99Habitant99 FloridaMember Posts: 99
Howdy all -
I'm getting ready to list all of the sets I purchased for a LEGO project over the past few years that I'm going to abandon.  I had been working on a Star Wars HOTH set-up, and had been collecting the sets as I found them.  I have decided to part ways with it, and I have several sets that are unopened / unused, and I'm planning to list them on eBay.  Do people prefer to buy a 'Lot' or 'Collection' if it is theme driven - i.e. selling 7879 / 8089 / 5001621 some of the battle packs all as one auction or selling it piece-meal?

Also, is there a US market for some of the European imports like Super Pack 66432?

Thanks!

Comments

• William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 880
    Selling everything as a separate thing is the best way to go. Also I would offer anyone on here first dips for a quick sale 
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,435
    Individually. Selling them together pretty much limits you to those who have deeper pockets than most.

At least selling them solo, you can reach the most buyers and there might a bidding war for choice set/s.

Yet, if you DO want to get rid of them quickly, William is right: the AFOLs here will probably take them off your hands (or at least know someone who will).