Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS (UK) Harry Potter collection, pick up north Yorks

CoyotelilyCoyotelily God's Own County, UKMember Posts: 659
Hi all, 
I have decided to sell off my Harry potter collection in order to regain some space and re invest in some of the new sets coming out.
all sets are new and sealed and in good condition
i would prefer collection as I'd hate for them to be damaged during shipping I live in Thirsk, North Yorkshire but may be willing to deliver if you are buying a lot !

the sets included are
#4737 quidditch match
#4738 Hagrids hut
#4841 HOGWARTS express
#4842 HOGWARTS castle
#4865 forbidden forest
#4867 HOGWARTS extension set (2 available)
10217 Diagon Alley

all sets are from 2010 (diagon alley 2011)

sorry i've already sold the burrow and knight bus

looking for reasonable offers here either for individual sets or preferably a job lot

my friend Linda sold her collection on here a couple of weeks ago,  hers didn't include diagon alley but did include knight bus and burrow so I'm hoping for similar money if sold as a job lot (around £1000)

thanks for for looking reasonable offers considered

coyotelily

Comments

• CoyotelilyCoyotelily God's Own County, UKMember Posts: 659
    My mistake Linda's lot did include Diagon Alley, so I need to reduce this lot to £800  for the job lot or you can pm me with offers on individual sets- thanks again for looking guys.
  • CoyotelilyCoyotelily God's Own County, UKMember Posts: 659
    Sold - thank you all 

mods please close
    SumoLego
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.