Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

FS (UK) Splitting 60052 Cargo Train and 10218 Pet Shop

iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 2,031
Splitting up a couple of brand new items to avoid surplus and gain space.

#60052 Cargo Train - Brand New

Engine Only

You get the complete engine (bags 2 & 3 from the set) with minifig, plus ALL of the power functions.
That's the battery box, motor, IR receiver and speed controller. Original paper instructions and stickers.

Got to be worth £48 of someone's money (if they have any left) surely???

I might consider selling the track from 60052 separate as well, as I seem to have ended up with a lot more than I'd bargained for recently. Thats 8 straights, 20 curves and 2 points sections.

I haven't really got a price in mind for the track as I've only just thought of ditching it, but I'll listen to a fair offer via PM only - no comments on the thread please.

#10218 Pet Shop - Brand New

I only need the town house (left side) to add in to my modular layout, so no need for the shop.

Just the Pet Shop (right side) only.
Bags 3 and 4, 16x32 Baseplate and instructions.

£57

Postage.
Each item would go 2nd Class Recorded for £3.90 without a problem.

Fire me a PM with any interest.

Comments

• iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 2,031
    I'm not especially looking for trades at the moment, but I'd consider a #75920 Raptor Escape as I stupidly left it a bit late to get myself one.
  • iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 2,031
    Deal pending for the Train and Power Functions.

Pet shop (half only) still available.