Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego.com temple of airjitzu promo

I heard about the promo happening in store but it is also active online.
if you add the temple of airjitzu into your cart, it will automatically add the enter the serpent for free.
just a heads up.
SlapNutsBrickarmorThanos75pharmjodBuriedinBrickskiki180703chuckp

Comments

• BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    Wow! That's pretty good!
  • leetshoeleetshoe USAMember Posts: 252
    How long is this promo for? l don't see it on the calendar
  • canon03canon03 USAMember Posts: 325
    It supposedly lasts through Sunday.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    edited November 2015
    wow.  giving away a $60 set with the purchase of a $200 set.  that's pretty generous. Does this mean the Airjitsu temple isn't selling well, they have a metric crap ton of Enter the serpents, or maybe a bit of both?
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,361
    no promo in France it seems, and I already have enter the serpent anyway
  • leetshoeleetshoe USAMember Posts: 252
    l was gonna hold off on buying this one but if they give me a $60 set l guess l'll go ahead and pull the trigger now.
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,887
    Same for me. 
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    Ugh, to invoke the "don't get something just because it's a good deal" rule or not.
    Yodaliciousdougts
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 862
    I'm guessing the sales are slow and they have bunch of enter the serpents to unload.  
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,104
    Dang that is a nice deal. Already have one though and too many other new sets on the horizon to get instead.
  • YodaliciousYodalicious DagobahMember Posts: 1,366

"Don't do it. Don't do it. Just don't do it." - The Voice Inside My Head

"Shut up. I'm doing it." - Me

Bumblepantsbrickmattkiki180703Legoboy
  • tfranklin84tfranklin84 Member Posts: 103
    It won't add the free item for me...no free items in fact.  Anyone else having the same issue?
  • neomonkeyneomonkey Member Posts: 82
    Not working for me either.
  • ChubblesChubbles USAMember Posts: 459
    maybe it was an error?
    I received an email from LEGO, but it just says "LEGO stores," so I'm thinking some folks were just lucky!
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    From brickpicker:

pharmjod
    Well shoot, not sure why it's not working then.
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,955
    Bummer. I bought this recently!
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    Well shoot, not sure why it's not working then.
    yeah, weird.  i tested it, went to shop.lego.com and added the temple to my cart.  bam, free set.  i wasn't even logged in yet
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    I just tried and it wouldn't add it....I guess I will try on another computer to see if that works. Worse case I will just phone the order in.
  • beabea Member Posts: 227
    I normally make it a point to purchase large sets from elsewhere but I would have made an exception for this deal. Unfortunately, it is not working.
  • PoochyPoochy USAMember Posts: 479
    I added it in the morning and saw the free set in my cart.  Just checked again and the free set is gone.  Hurray for the [email protected] web team.
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    Rats, already got the temple during double VIP.
  • Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 769
    Awww, c'mon!
    ricecake
  • AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,828
    ricecake said:
    Rats, already got the temple during double VIP.
    I got Temple of Airjitzu during the latest double VIP points period, AND Enter the Serpent during a previous double VIP points period this year! XD Still, I hope a lot of people take advantage of this offer. They're both great sets!
    ricecake
  • ShpadoinkleShpadoinkle 13 hours West of BillundMember Posts: 420
    Though I've never wanted a Ninjago set I saw the temple built during my last visit to a store a couple months back and was sincerely impressed.  I would actually take this deal IF I could get it online and not have to drive two hours to the nearest store.

Alas, earwax!
    Ronyar
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 693
    Not working for me either.  I guess shop.lego.com isn't interested in selling me one either. Oh well.
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,440
    "While supplies last" it says.

I can add both to my [email protected] cart and no discount.

Maybe the "Free sets" didn't last.
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    I just called customer service and they were more then happy to add the free set. 
    pharmjodBumblepants
  • DawnDawn GoldMember Posts: 247
    The email I received about it stated "While supplies last! Valid only atLEGO® Stores"
  • elee1019elee1019 ArizonaMember Posts: 21
    I just called customer service and was told this was now only going on in stores.  
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,440
    Dawn said:
    The email I received about it stated "While supplies last! Valid only atLEGO® Stores"
    elee1019 said:
    I just called customer service and was told this was now only going on in stores.  
    Doesn't make sense! Look at the in-store ad! >:/
  • Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 769
    edited November 2015
    If it's any consolation,  Costco has enter the serpent currently for $43.99.
  • chuckpchuckp NYMember Posts: 684
    edited November 2015
    Dear LEGO [email protected], my wallet and VIP points collection thank you for your inconsistency.
    kiki180703BuriedinBricks
  • DavidBrickleyDavidBrickley Richmond, VAMember Posts: 338
    If it's any consolation,  Costco has enter the serpent currently for $43.99.

I've seen that at my Costco as well. Nothing says "overproduced" like having a non-exclusive set in a wholesale club.
  • richlrichl NYCMember Posts: 245
    Well damn. Wish I'd seen this as I really like the look of Enter the Serpent, and I'm planning on getting the Temple of Airjitzu soon anyway.