Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

What is your favorite part about Brickset?

Lego_Nerd98Lego_Nerd98 Fort Worth, Texas, USAMember Posts: 235
It would seem that there is an obvious answer to this question. But I think that there are many wonderful things about Brickset that deserve recognition. My favorite part is the discount listings. But what's your favorite thing about the amazing Brickset?

Comments

• bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,889
    Are you talking about the main website or the forum?
    To be honest though, my favourite part of both and what makes Brickset and the forum great are the contributors of both sites. Without all the people on them both, being as passionate as they are about Lego, neither would be as good as they are.
    akunthitakiki180703khmellymellegomattsnowhitieLego_Star
  • akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,025
    bandit778 said:
    Are you talking about the main website or the forum?
    To be honest though, my favourite part of both and what makes Brickset and the forum great are the contributors of both sites. Without all the people on them both, being as passionate as they are about Lego, neither would be as good as they are.

Very much agree with this. The amount of support and talent here is wonderful. It is also a very friendly site compared to some other LEGO forums I visit. LEGO fans can get a little grumpy at times, but here overall the atmosphere is very inviting. I have had complete strangers help me in such loving ways.

I also like the database on the main site. So much easier to use than LEGO's own website for currently available sets.
    legomattLego_Star
  • Lego_Lord_MayorcaLego_Lord_Mayorca H-Town, USAMember Posts: 487
    edited November 2015
    I like Brickset the most for what it initially offered when I discovered it years and years ago: a way to digitally track my collection and see reviews of Lego sets. That is still my favorite part, but the addition of the forums has become a close second. Reading stuff here is often as informative as what is on the main page (and often doubly hilarious).
    legomattOldfan