Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Disney CMF

1222324252628»

Comments

• msandersmsanders Member Posts: 981
    They've restocked in Switzerland as well.
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,452
    That does give me hope that one day they won't be "Retired Product" in Belgium then... at first I thought they were going to restock the US only...
  • floridabrickfloridabrick Central FLMember Posts: 158
    Disney CMFs are currently available at US [email protected], in case anyone was not aware (I wasn't).
    stlux
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,343
    Interesting. Still listed as retired on the European [email protected]'s though.
  • JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 943
    14 boxes of Disney CMF at my local TRU (Mission Viejo, CA) today. 7 sealed, 7 open but barely touched.

I did not bothered with them as I already have enough of them... though was tempting getting all the Toy Story aliens to increase my 30+ army ;-)
    josekalelkhmellymel
  • josekaleljosekalel Rio Grande Valley, TexasMember Posts: 681
    JooTog said:

I did not bothered with them as I already have enough of them... though was tempting getting all the Toy Story aliens to increase my 30+ army ;-)
    @JooTog don't give me any ideas...I barely have enough space for my stormtrooper company (which I want to grow as a battalion) to have a new 'army', this time of other type of aliens... 
    JooTog
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,148
    edited October 2016
    Good to see that some strategic planning was behind releasing S16 way early, and not just arbitrary Lego-ness.

I hope there is an ample supply of these (Disney CMFs) for the November/December sales season.

I am more interested in 2017, where a glut of potential CMF collections may finally slow down the theme.  I'm running out of bases, and don't want to build any more!
    catwrangler
  • flordflord CanadaMember Posts: 732
    I doubt a glut will slow Lego down. Batman Movie CMF line, Series 17, and a rumored Disney Series 2?.  There does seems to be a Lego glut on the whole coming. We'll see how much is left after Christmas.
  • AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,877
    flord said:
    I doubt a glut will slow Lego down. Batman Movie CMF line, Series 17, and a rumored Disney Series 2?.  There does seems to be a Lego glut on the whole coming. We'll see how much is left after Christmas.
    I've heard nothing about a Disney Series 2. The most recent rumors I've heard were that next year's series will be LEGO Batman Movie, then Series 17, then LEGO Ninjago Movie.
    CM4SLegogramtallblocktoo
  • ryjayryjay Member Posts: 1,001
    Watched  a Walmart clerk put out  a fresh case of Disney, she just tore the lid off, lol.  Thought about buying a few more....but then didn't, already had a set.
  • LEGO_Dad77LEGO_Dad77 Northeastern CaliforniaMember Posts: 243
    Series 2 huh? I'd like to see.....

• Goofy
    • Pluto
    • Chip
    • Dale
    • Mad Hatter
    • March Hare
    • Belle
    • Beast
    • Snow White
    • Evil Queen
    • Jasmine
    • Jafar
    • Hercules
    • Hades
    • Eric
    • Triton
    • Cruella
    • Pinocchio

I feel like they'd populate the new Castle pretty well. Huh, but I don't have any Pixar guys on that list. Weird. XD Army Man and Merida maybe? Tuck & Roll would be hilarious, but the extra arms/torso would make them too big. Dunno if a regular-sized head & legs Woody & Jessie would work either.

Anyway, alternates would be...

• Bernard
    • Bianca
    • Lilo
    • Aurora
    • Robin Hood
    • Marian
    • Wendy
    • Cinderella

I think I prefer the classics. :D
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,313
    Still no sign of more in Australia, which is a pity, I blinked and missed them completely...
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,487
    certainly weren't around for long. and series 15 can still be found.
  • DoctorMcGannDoctorMcGann NashvilleMember Posts: 37
    Readily available in wal mart here. I was really surprised by how many incredibles minifigures there were, surely no one needs 5 syndromes?
  • OnebricktoomanyOnebricktoomany United StatesMember Posts: 295
    And here in central Ohio too. Local target/Walmarts have a bunch.  And I mean a bunch.
  • mustang69mustang69 North CarolinaMember Posts: 486
    Stopped at the Park Meadows store today and they had almost two full cases in stock. Picked up two Maleficents, Captain Hook, Mickey, Minnie and a green alien. Was hoping for a Cheshire cat but didnt have time to sort through them all. Still want to get one and a Peter Pan to go with Hook and Tinkerbell from the castle.
  • flordflord CanadaMember Posts: 732
    I was at my local TRU today to get the A-Wing pilot poly and they put out a new case of Disney CMFs. They seem to be widely available again.
    SumoLegokiki180703
    Retiring soon!!  @ shop at home site.  Series 2 coming soon??  
  • josekaleljosekalel Rio Grande Valley, TexasMember Posts: 681
    I think the Batman CMFs will take over for a while. 
    Legogramgmonkey76stluxkiki180703
    There were 15+ cases at the Victor Lego Retail Store, along with a ton Cinderella Castles...
    15+ cases? Wow... & yet not so much as a single case seen anywhere in Australia since the Cinderella Castle has been released. I hope the way it's been with these CMFs isn't an indication of what is going to happen with special CMF series releases in the future. I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact several retailers still have Simpsons series 1 & 2 CMFs readily available here.
    ^^ Target here still has LOTS of Simpsons 1& 2, series 14, 15, Disney and over 400 series 16.  I've army built aliens( the claw) and rogues(16).  Working on imp army to add to nexo display!!  
    I'll check my local target tomorrow but I just received a brickseek email stating the mini figures on hand had DOUBLED from my last post! Over 900 at third closest Target to me!  May be retiring soon but certainly not disappearing before Christmas 2017!
    gmonkey76kiki180703
  • LegogramLegogram PA USAMember Posts: 319
    For anyone who still needs Disney cmfs, they are $3.19 at lego.com  limit of 18 I think.
    SumoLego
    Similar sale at the the retail Lego Store.
    Curious to know if the UK/EU [email protected] has Disney CMFs, cause we haven't gotten any more in the AU [email protected]
  • FireheartFireheart Suffolk, UKMember Posts: 611
    ^

• richoricho Member Posts: 3,830
    Seem to be in much shorter supply in U.K. than some of the other cmf series.
    ^ hence why are discussion on Batman CMF is relevant, if they are in the same boat..
    Pre ordering brown sealed boxes of Disney CMF in the UK was easy... Pre ordering brown sealed boxes of Batman CMF in the UK is a nightmare to get currently. It seems everyone just wants to sell the 20 packs..
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,005
    Weren't the Disney CMF hard to find in the US at release, as they were selling very well. Whereas they have never been that hard to get in the UK, until they retired. It could well be that lego shipped a load more to the US where they were selling well.

I imagine Batman figures will be easy enough to get hold of once stocks come through. Presumably they want stocks to be readily available at the release date of the movie.

pharmjod
    I think batman will be fine to get come mid to late January, it all depends flexibility of WHSmiths, TRU etc to sell a full box if that's what you want, which is what I hope to get hold of at some stage as well as the 20 figs. I got a sealed case of Disney from WHSmiths for circa £110 using a £5 of £20 spend voucher, which in retrospect was a very good buy. Am doubtful if can replicate such a good % discount deal. 
    I have been told that the Batman sealed case's will be shipped from distribution in week 3.
  • William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 880
    Argos will have them in within 4 days
    ^ I assume larger chains get them direct and not through a distribution channel.
  • caterham7caterham7 UkMember Posts: 406

Some are already available in Argos earlier today...

LEGO_Dad77

A London Tesco had over 10 cases of Disney at the start of their run on an end display, barely touched for the first couple of months or so, then suddenly all disappeared in less than a couple of weeks.

About 4 or 6 boxes on the display were still sealed when first put out, they only opened the top couple of boxes at a time, and added more sealed boxes when I bought a couple of sealed ones.

• LEGO_Dad77LEGO_Dad77 Northeastern CaliforniaMember Posts: 243
    caterham7 said:

What's the "James May LEGO house"? :) I love those guys.
    Looks like some London Argos stores have these now. Can somebody confirm if they are ok selling whole boxes.
  • chrisalddinchrisalddin UKMember Posts: 3,013
    caterham7 said:

What's the "James May LEGO house"? :) I love those guys.
    the James May LEGO house, was a house made out of just lego.
    it was made for one of James May's Toy's programs that was shown around christmas time. the true name of the show dose not come to mind right now, he did one for hornby trains, airfix. and others.
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,569
    richo said:
    Looks like some London Argos stores have these now. Can somebody confirm if they are ok selling whole boxes.
    I imagine it will depend on the store / manager in question. 
    ^ agreed. There are several Argos stores round me, some are more malleable than others.
    edited January 2017
    richo said:

Guess where mine came from.  Just go to the till instore with the catalogue number, ask if they have 60 in stock and if so, are they still sealed in the box.  Then buy.  No need to speak to a manager at all.  Currently easyish to find a sealed box, as they only just came in today.  Seems only one box per store at moment though, and not in every store.

Ok cool, I'll keep my eyes peeled locally.
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,976
    I was missing four figs from the Disney set and went to my local Lego store yesterday. They had probably 6 cases of the Disney CMFs compared to 2 cases of the Batman figs. In my conversation with the Lego employee, she said they had TONS of cases of Disney figs still left to work through. 

...however, they were decently picked through. I felt up about 100 bags and didn't feel a single Ariel, Ursula, or Buzz.