Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

New Ads!

Lego_Nerd98Lego_Nerd98 Fort Worth, Texas, USAMember Posts: 235
I opened up the forum this morning, and saw the ads on the tops and bottoms of every single page. They are pretty unavoidable; so I was thinking that this would be a great place to advertise my Lego Ideas projects. How much would it cost to advertise here? And am I the only one who thinks Lego-related ads would be better here anyways?

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,455
    You should only see them if you're not logged in. If that's not the case let me know.

I am likely to place community ads in the sidebar, below categories, for all to see. Rates t.b.a.
  • Lego_Nerd98Lego_Nerd98 Fort Worth, Texas, USAMember Posts: 235
    Ok. Interestingly, the first time I logged in, I was still seeing ads. But after I closed and reopened the tab, I can't see them.
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,127
    Yes whilst logged in earlier yesterday I also saw ads for a handful of page views, then they disappeared.