Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

New, older style solid colour minifig cases.

theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,505
I have 4 White, 4 Yellow and 3 Red, 2x8 cases still in their wrapping that i'm looking to sell. I would be open to offers on all or a mix of them.

Comments

• kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,027
    Could you post a picture of the front? Also, I know you're open to offers but would you have an asking price?
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,505
    edited November 2015
    No particular asking price, they seem to have a wild range of prices.

I'm open to offers or perhaps trades.
  • hoodaddyhoodaddy USMember Posts: 283
    PM sent..
    These are still for sale, its not viable to send them to the US shipping cost wise.
    hoodaddy
  • iliketoastiliketoast AustraliaMember Posts: 251
    Where are you based? I would like all (or some) of these
  • jamiemcdjamiemcd Member Posts: 1
    PM sent.
    I live in North Yorkshire @iliketoast ;
    Postage to Australia too expensive?
    Unless you know of a cheap courier, all of them shipped is in the hundreds, they are slightly over 1kg each packed, even a couple seems to be £55.

They are just on the wrong side of a kilo packed, so a small parcel can only be 2kg, so you pay that to post one at a time, anything over that is very expensive once out of Europe as Royal Mail only send by the expensive parcelforce at that weight and other couriers don't em much better.
    Thanks. I can't find anything cheaper than about $300, so unfortunately I'll have to pass
    No problem.
    jamiemcd