Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello, I'm Tijolinho!!!

TijolinhoTijolinho Brasil/Rio de JaneiroMember Posts: 3
Again, Helo I'm Tijolinho from Canal Tijolinho(my Youtube LEGO channel)
My real name is Ivan, and I'm from Brazil / Rio de Janeiro, nice to meet you dear forum users! :)

Comments

• TijolinhoTijolinho Brasil/Rio de JaneiroMember Posts: 3
    Tijolinho said:
    Again, Helo I'm Tijolinho from Canal Tijolinho(my Youtube LEGO channel)
    My real name is Ivan, and I'm from Brazil / Rio de Janeiro, nice to meet you dear forum users! :)
    Sorry for the double post, but I forgot to say some information about me and I can't edit my post.

I also have a LEGO review channel on youtube, I made it because LEGO reviews aren't very popular here in Brazil and I want to show people how cool LEGO is, right now my channel is still small, but my dream is to one day be a big brazilian LEGO channel, and have enough pieces to make awesome MOCs and show them on my channel.
    Right now I make unboxing + piece by piece speedbuild + voice review videos and my white gloves are my signature mark(haha), if you wanna check my channel and watch some of my videos, just follow this link > http://goo.gl/4VdGfv

Sorry if some of you don't understand what I say on the videos because I speak in brazilian portuguese, yet you can enjoy the unboxing and speedbuild if you want.

That's it I hope we can all have good discussions here!
    Peace!!!
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,258
    Welcome! I'm not sure if Brickset has many other AFOLs from South America, so it will be good to have your perspective! :)
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    Welcome aboard @Tijolinho!

Rio is my favorite city so far in all of South America. Was there twice last year and had a great time.

Cheers!
  • TijolinhoTijolinho Brasil/Rio de JaneiroMember Posts: 3
    Thank you for the nice words guys!
    Its great that I can join the South America team, hahaha, I hope I can share my perspective more often.

BrickDancer

Oh, So you have visited my city, that's cool, what was your favorite thing in Rio? (if you don't mind my question)

-----

I also forgot to say, but Tijolinho means 'little brick' in portuguese. xD (tmyk)
    khmellymel