Are you passionate about LEGO® Bricks?
Have you ever dreamt about becoming a LEGO® Designer?
If your answear is: ‘yes’, you will be surely interested in our
With some friends We decided to create an online service giving you a possibility to share your own LEGO® creations with other LEGO® freaks!
Sounds great, doesnt’t it?
On Moccly.com (This is the name of our service) you will be able to find
instructions to all MOCs for FREE! Yeah, for FREE!
Then everybody on the globe (in the European Union?) will be able to reconstruct your own MOC.
Sounds unrealistic? Not for us!
Currently we started the contest for the best MOC! All you need to
do is to take some pictures of your creation and send them to us!
You can win amazing prizes and discounts for LEGO bricks!
1 place The SHIELD Helicarrier (76042)
2 place- The Tumbler (76023)
3 place - Ferrari F40 (10248).
More info on the website:
Just make sure that your creation consists of bricks from sets we listed there! :)
1. Can I use more than one set?
-Yes, you can!
2. Why the Sets are limited?
- We just want to make sure we will be able to reconstruct all creations.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me:
Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
1. People submit their MOCs to your website as a competition to win one of three prizes.
2. You limit the sets because "We just want to make sure we will be able to reconstruct all creations".
3. Your initial decision to start this website was apparently a service to allow sharing "We decided to create an online service giving you a possibility to share your own LEGO® creations with other LEGO® freaks!"
4. Your company is called LemonHands Group Sp from your own website and is listed as "Retail sale via mail order or via Internet".
5. The first part of the contest involves your 'team' picking their favourites.
6. The second part of the contest involves "...you are obliged to provide us detailed instruction how to build your MOC."
7. You construct your favourite MOCs using the design and the submitted instructions and then the public vote for the top 3 to win a prize...
8. It's only open to EU rather than the globe...but you will share the instructions to all the MOCs for FREE.
9. Those who reach stage 2 but are not one of the top three will get 'brick money' which is essentially money to pay for things on your website....the FREE website...hmmm confused.
I have a few questions for you Mr MocclyTeam who joined on 02 Nov 15:
1. Why is it only open to EU since you are judging based on photographs?
2. What do you plan to do with all the MOCs you rebuild as part of stage 2... "Then we build your MOC, take professional photos of it, so your construction will look super cool and will be ready to gather many votes!"
3. Why are you, a company registered as a retail sale, involved in a competition to give a chance to share for FREE and win prizes so that we can all be happy and share our MOCs. What's the catch ;-)
4. Do you think it might be worthwhile highlighting this final point in the small print of your T&C for the lovely Bricksetters here who may want to take part in your competition?
By submitting Entries to the Contest, Contestant hereby grants Promoter an unlimited, transferable, worldwide license (the “License”) to use the MOCs in connection with and in furtherance of Promoter marketing and sales initiatives.
1. Our shop Moccly.com will be addressed to LEGO® fans only from Europe. There were a lot of factors deciding about this business model, e.g.: shipping cost, company capacity. We want to organise this competition only for people who will be able to use our services and join our amazing project in the future.
2. All instructions will be available for free and it won’t change in the future. LEGO® fans will be able to buy the bricks to create any MOC from our site. Designers will collect points which can be used to buy another MOCs and bricks on the website. The more popular is your creation the more points you get J
3. Our company is registered as retail sale because moccly.com will be an internet shop with LEGO bricks and MOCs. This competition is just a way to promote our site and show everyone, how the creative community of LEGO® fans is going to benefit from it :)
4. Everybody who wants to take part in our competition is obliged to read and accept the rules. We want to keep everything as clear as possible, so no one disappointed in the future. As I said earlier the authors can also gain a lot of from it so it's a mutual benefit.
Sory for my mistake correct mail is:
Fell free to send me mail :)
**reads that this is Europe only**