Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[BE] Star Wars polys for €2.95

AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 904
This Saturday and the following 3 Saturdays, buying one of the following titles plus €2.95 will get you one of these polys:

Titles: La Meuse, La Nouvelle Gazette, The Province, or La Capitale Nord Eclair
Polys: http://brickset.com/sets?query=30272,30274,30275,30276

While on the subject of Lego and Belgium, there's a pretty good display running this week at the Woluwe Shopping Centre near Zaventem - a huge model of part of the Grand Place together with loads of other models including many life-size minifigs. Darth Vader, Ninjago, Friends, City, it's all there. Plenty of opportunities to build as well. Sadly the only toy shop in the centre doesn't stock a big range of Lego, and some of the prices were higher than RRP.
snowhitie

Comments

• AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 904
    Not a very good start to this promotion, the 4 newsagents near me hadn't been sent any Lego.
  • CoviCovi BelgiumMember Posts: 307
    This promotion will also start this weekend (14 nov) in Flanders. 
    Titles : Het Laatste Nieuws, De Nieuwe Gazet.
    snowhitieAleydita
  • AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 904
    That perhaps explains why the newsagents near me didn't have any sets last week - I'm about 10m inside Flanders, just outside the Brussels region.