Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello, my name is: Lego_Nerd98!

Lego_Nerd98Lego_Nerd98 Fort Worth, Texas, USAMember Posts: 235
Hi everyone, I'm Lego_Nerd98. Let me tell you all a little about myself.

Ever since I received my first Lego set at age 3, I have been hooked. I began building MOCs in 2009 mainly for Lego competitions, and in 2010 I started collecting sets and parts more seriously. When I heard about Cuusoo in 2014, I decided to begin designing potential Lego products; my dream is to see some of them on store shelves someday, and maybe eventually work as a designer for the Lego Group. If you want to see some of my past creations (and my newest ones), go to https://legonerd98.wordpress.com

I want to become more involved with Lego Fan discussions; therefore, the Brickset Forum quickly jumped to the top of my to-do list. I also want to show you all some of my Lego Ideas projects, and hopefully find support here!

Thank you!

Comments

• BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,258
    Welcome to the forum! Nice work, I especially like the bank, and I guess Lego did too. ;-)
  • Lego_Nerd98Lego_Nerd98 Fort Worth, Texas, USAMember Posts: 235
    edited November 2015
    Thank you! I doubt Lego will take notice now since they're producing their own modular bank.... :/ but still, it was fun to build!
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 7,017
    Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place for LEGO discussions.

Good luck in your quest.
    Lego_Nerd98
  • Lego_Nerd98Lego_Nerd98 Fort Worth, Texas, USAMember Posts: 235
    Huw said:
    Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place for LEGO discussions.

Good luck in your quest.
    Thank you! I love the forum, btw.