Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

$100 TRU giftcard for $85 (useful for Bricktober)

77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,423
http://slickdeals.net/f/8180332-100-babies-r-us-gift-card-for-85-free-shipping-ebay-daily-deal

Order ships 3-5 days. Wait longer and you may miss the Bricktober deals but may make it in time for the C3-PO promo. ;)
Chubbleslego007lordzarakTheLoneTensorkiki180703goshe7

Comments

• ChubblesChubbles USAMember Posts: 459
    Thanks just grabbed two, looks like that is the limit
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,081
    Thanks for the link!
  • lordzaraklordzarak OH, United StatesMember Posts: 329
    Thanks! Always good to have a discounted TRU gift card handy. 
  • goshe7goshe7 Columbus, Ohio, USAMember Posts: 515
    Isn't Bricktober ending this week?  This is the fourth of four mini sets.  Maybe TRU will humor us with a sale next week... 

But it always is nice to have a discounted TRU card on hand.  Thanks!
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,423
    edited October 2015
    It does end this week. But you may have  time getting it before the week ends on Saturday
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,819
    From my experience you will likely not receive the card in time for the last week of promos, but YMMV. 
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,423
    pharmjod said:
    From my experience you will likely not receive the card in time for the last week of promos, but YMMV. 
    Unfortunately, you may be right. Delivery states for me: Nov. 2.

Welp...I'll save it for future TRU Xmas promos and clearances.
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,819
    I always get my order from gift card mall, but never quickly.
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,081
    edited November 2015
    Mine showed up today in a weird envelope that looked it was sent from USPS. Found a couple Bricktober sets to spend part of it on.
    pharmjod
    I received mine on November 1.

This is a good time to use it:
    $40+ Star Wars purchase gets you the red arm C3P0 (if they will let you purchase the C3P0 polys that can help you get to $40)
    $30+ Elves, Friends, Disney Princesses gets you the Elves polybag

Do both and you will probably get over $75 which means you can get the $10 gift card which is redeemable in December. But to get the $10 gc, you must use the coupon (link from TRU's scrolling website banner): http://coupons.snipsnap.it/redeem/998&ab=Tru_homepage_aspot:4:In-Store-Only10-gift-card

I can verify it works.
  • ChubblesChubbles USAMember Posts: 459
    First you have to find Star Wars stuff that isn't overpriced to make it worthwhile 
    TheLoneTensorBrickDancerkiki18070377ncaachamps
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    edited November 2015
    I received mine on November 1.

This is a good time to use it:
    $40+ Star Wars purchase gets you the red arm C3P0 (if they will let you purchase the C3P0 polys that can help you get to $40)
    $30+ Elves, Friends, Disney Princesses gets you the Elves polybag

Do both and you will probably get over $75 which means you can get the $10 gift card which is redeemable in December. But to get the $10 gc, you must use the coupon (link from TRU's scrolling website banner): http://coupons.snipsnap.it/redeem/998&ab=Tru_homepage_aspot:4:In-Store-Only10-gift-card

I can verify it works.
    Not that I'm a fan of jumping through all the hoops to actually get a bargain at TRU, because I'm not, but if you do it on Thursday or Saturday, you should be able to stack the 10% TRU credit card discount.
    pharmjod
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    GAH!

OOS!
    kiki180703