Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Series 15 CMF List Leaked

LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 483
http://brickset.com/article/17294/cmf-series-15-figure-list-found

Imteresting, indeed!  I'm looking forward to the Farmer, a queen for the S13 King, and a few of the others.  I also wonder what's up with the Awkward Man. I'm thinking a Zombie Business man face that's been de-zombied. Crooked glasses and the like. 

I admit, I was hoping S15 were set to be Disney characters. But these are exciting!  What do you all think?

Comments

• MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    edited October 2015
    We're getting left shark! @CM4S will be so pleased.
    William_Townsleymatticus_bricksBumblepantsMasterBeefykiki180703SirBenJern92
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,017
    I hope it will be a normal costume guy, with the head poking through the mouth like the others (not like the Atlantis shark warrior or HP one).
    Awkward Man = Clumsy guy. As noted in the comments, a guy on crutches would be great.
  • CM4SCM4S United StatesMember Posts: 1,366
    MattsWhat said:
    We're getting left shark! @CM4S will be so pleased.
    Pleased because what I was told was right. So Tribal Girl, Satyr, and Shark guy were all right. I'm impressed!
    edited October 2015
    Now I need to know if imp was a clue or a ctrl+i slip.  Still.. left shark thoughts to cheer me up.  I might have to invest in my first minidoll for a moc of this...
    CM4S
  • XefanXefan Member Posts: 1,149
    Wow, steering wheel warrior, finally a minifigure of my commute home after a bad day at work.
    Steve_J_OMAyliffeCM4Smatticus_bricksMasterBeefykiki180703SirBenAmanda1983
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,451
    CCC said:
    Awkward Man = Clumsy guy. As noted in the comments, a guy on crutches would be great.
    I hadn't even thought of crutches, that would be a good part to introduce in the CMFs.

my thoughts on the list

Queen: Could be good to go along with the CMF King and Princess, kind of an obvious general character for them to go for

Head-of-animal-control: Could be useful, would't be surprised if it's something more in the way of a dog warden than a pest control person, but either would be ok as city type characters

Jewel Thief: Unless they have a new balaclava piece then it's a wasted slot for me.

Tribal Woman: name a bit too vague to figure out, tribal could apply to several types of people so until we know to which it refers I have no opinion - I assume like series 1's tribal hunter they mean Native America type, but could also mean something more like the tiki characters

Dancer: Again, a little too general to know yet, could be anything from a Ballroom dancer to a break dancer

(Steering-Wheel) Flying-Warrior: Odd translation makes it hard to call this one. First thoughts start to go to aliens, but its not obvious what the character might be

Scary Knight: I already have the evil knight from series 7, so not exciting as a character, but could prove useful for castle builds

Wrestling Champion: between series 1 and the lego movie there are already 2 Wrestlers out there, so hard to think of something amazing for it.

Faun/Satyr - If the Satyr is like one that appeared on one of the sketches then I'm excited that it might include some pan pipes too.

sharky guy: animal suit people are always good in my book

Kendo fighter: has the potential to be very similar to a lot of existing figures (I'm not talking just CMFs)

Astronaut: Again quite vague, could be a lot like series 1 spaceman, could be something more interesting.

Laser Robot: Hard to be excited about a new robot, but laser in the name is interesting

Concierge/Porter: generic city character will probably be an annoyingly common one that won't appeal much to me

Farmer: any excuse for including any moulded animal parts is good with me...would love for it to be a new part, but equally happy with an easy way of getting pigs or goats!

Awkward/Clumsy man: Could be a bit of fun depending on exactly what he is
    I'm hoping head of animal control is just a male zoo keeper. We still need some male zoo staff.

Flying warrior might be a whirling dervish type character (so Turkish warrior). But hopefully something more like Brian Blessed in Flash Gordon.

It wouldn't surprise me if the jewel thief was a female.

• TheBigLegoskiTheBigLegoski Amsterdam, NederlandMember Posts: 1,435
    Well the link to that Amazon.fr page has already turned into a 404 'document not found' , too bad no one has copy pasted the french list. Now we all have to rely on who ever translated the names/descriptions of the CMF15 figures.
    • the Queen  (nice! Hope she looks like Elizabeth I of the Tudor dynasty)
    • head of animal control (a stray dog/cat catcher perhaps?)
    • jewel thief (nice! Well I just picture him/her as a masterthief with a double face; proud smirking happy face and a a concentrated look and some sort of cowl with adjustable infra-red goggles, a diamant, and a crowbar or a piece of rope with a grappling-hook, but I could be very wrong in how I picture it all)
    • tribal woman (female to pair up with the masked Tiki dude ?!)
    • dancer (meh! IDK maybe nice?!)
    • steering wheel warrior (something MadMax like?!)
    • wildlife (? could be a monkey for all I know! Not another zoo-keeper I hope!)
    • scary knight (Epic! Knights are always good figs to have, even if they happen to be a Sir Cowar'elot! Hope he comes with a beautiful hounskull visor, plume, nice printed armour, and shield with unique coat of arms, and a pointy longsword )
    • wrestling champion (one of those American show wrestlers with cape and mask, I presume?!)
    • man in shark costume (Epic! Panda; Piggy, Bee, Godzilla, Bunny, Plant, Chicken, Hotdog etc. keep them coming! What is next? Icecream-cone or banana costume or a Rhino guy?)
    • man awkward (very awkward!?!?)
    • kendo wrestler (WTH is that supposed to be? I know Kendo and Aikido, but Kendo wrestling?!? Never heard of that)
    • astronaut (Epic!)
    • laser robot (possibly epic!)
    • concierge (Cartman da Dawg hallway monitor?! Yeah, I wish!)
    • farmer (meh! Unless it comes with chickens! or a pig!)
    Most of all I hope they all have lots of nice face prints, front and back prints on torso, leg prints, and also side printing on legs and arms, and lots of newly moulded hair and hat pieces and props.

ps.
    I would not mind if TLG would tune the pace down to just releasing only two series of CMF's each year maximum.

• YodaliciousYodalicious DagobahMember Posts: 1,366
    ^ I second slowing these releases down. Seems like I just finished getting the Series 14 ones I wanted and now Series 15 will be right along. Sure, it's a Jan. release, but that means we'll see them in stores in Dec. Of course, they won't slow down because they're a huge seller. And I'm just as guilty as the next. I told myself after Series 10 that I would only go after the figs I really wanted going forward. Nope. Instead I have every single one from every series after that.
    Amanda1983
     Now we all have to rely on who ever translated the names/descriptions of the CMF15 figures.
    It wasn't a who, it was a what - probably google translate. Hence little context, which is why we have a steering wheel warrior instead of flying warrior (volant).
    @CCC
    True, admittedly I had overlooked, hence not checked the link to Hothbricks.com so I just went with how it was translated to English.
    From Hothbricks:
    "Rencontre la Reine, le responsable du contrôle des animaux, le voleur de bijoux, la femme tribale, la danseuse, le guerrier volant, le faune [ndlr. créature mythologique], le chevalier effrayant, le champion de lutte, l'homme en costume de requin, l'homme maladroit, le lutteur de kendo, l'astronaute, le robot laser, le concierge et le fermier."
    That indeed might change some things. So 'le guerrier volant' while we are speculating, might as well be a minifig with wings. 'Wildlife' is a mythological Faune; even better! etc.
    Any way, it seems series 16 may contain quite a bunch of nice minifigs. Now we can only wait and see what they will actually look like once the official pictures will be revealed some time in the future.

• dragon114dragon114 United StatesMember Posts: 642
    this is great but i still need to complete cmf 14 only missing two. intell i see images i only want the shark suit man
  • brownbricks720brownbricks720 Cleveland, OhioMember Posts: 47
    I have a feeling the shark guy will be the "hot dog guy" of the series. The scary knight will be interesting.  I agree with @TheBigLegoski and @Yodalicious it would be nice if they limited the amount of CM series. 2 or at the most 3 series a year would be enough. 
  • LukeSkywalkerLukeSkywalker IrelandMember Posts: 231
    I'm surprised there haven't been images available of this series yet, with just two months before their inevitable release. Can't wait to see them, but had hoped for another musician character or a new sports player - a golfer is such an obvious choice, really surprised they haven't done one yet.
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,923
    Xefan said:
    Wow, steering wheel warrior, finally a minifigure of my commute home after a bad day at work.
    I was hoping this would be a tribute to Mad Max: Fury Road. Complete with silver spray paint.

Of course, I'd prefer this guy in Series 15.

pharmjodTheLoneTensorkiki180703eggshenbobabricksBumblepantsDedgeckokhmellymel
  • MattPetersenMattPetersen Florida, USAMember Posts: 282
    Ok, so now I need to build a small living room set with a woman on one side of a door and put that guy in shark Costume on the other side holding a box of candy and some flowers. 
    YodaliciousTheLoneTensorkiki180703klatu003Rainstorm26chuckpAmanda1983
    edited October 2015
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,735
    The t-shirt on crutches guy is pretty fantastic.
    TheBigLegoskiSirBenpharmjodPrin12s
    The crutches guy fills me with hope for a modular hospital. In the mean time (and as we will probably never get it) he will be being helped down my modular Street by a certain Dr. Quinzel.
  • William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 880
    Can't wait to get the Shark and Clumsy Guy
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,287
    edited October 2015
    Ohh also a Queen to match the latest King CMF figure.
  • Kevin_HyattKevin_Hyatt UKMember Posts: 778
    Love that crutches guy
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 483
    Does the drum set in the background say The Muppets?!
    Prin12s
  • YodaliciousYodalicious DagobahMember Posts: 1,366
    ^ There's a bigger image of that floating around. I think it says "The Mixels." There are some of them in the background in the full image. 
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 483
    ^ There's a bigger image of that floating around. I think it says "The Mixels." There are some of them in the background in the full image. 
    Ah, definitely The Mixels! 
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 14,527
    Or the 'Minifigs'...
  • iplanteiplante USMember Posts: 164
    There's no way "volant" in "le guerrier volant" means steering wheel. It means flying warrior. If it was "steering wheel warrior" or something silly like that, the translation would be more like "le guerrier du volant."

Source: French is my first language.
    chuckppharmjodkiki180703
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,565
    lol, the only translation I came up with was le guerrier de la roue de direction XD
    I guess that's the effect of having no car.
    Poochykiki180703TheBigLegoski
  • RonyarRonyar Member Posts: 373
    There is a new Mixel coming out that is a drum set, so I would certainly think that is what it says.  I'd rather have Animal on drums though!!
    VorpalRyu
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    I thought it nearly impossible to out-adorable the hot dog guy, but I think the shark guy has done it.
    pharmjodDedgeckoPitfall69MasterBeefybobabricks
    edited October 2015
    I thought it nearly impossible to out-adorable the hot dog guy, but I think the shark guy has done it.
    It's the flippers.

Just wait, I'm he'll described as a magical shark man, or that the shark is actually a vegetarian just 'holding' the person inside and will spit him out later.

Fish are friends!
    pharmjodRainstorm26
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,395
    edited October 2015
    The new dress design for the queen is interesting. They used that type of dress on one of the characters in a Nexo Knight video and it seemed (probably because of the character moving). http://www.lego.com/en-us/nexoknights/videos/character-video-macy-52f1b784a4b14532851e883bcd499801
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    Ugh. It's same thing every single time we start seeing leaks for the next CMF. 

Pre-leak CircleK: I'm not buying anymore of these things! The price is ridiculous and I buy way too many. This last series is it!

Post-leak CircleK: Ok. I'm buying all of them. I'm also buying a shit load of extras. 

Rinse and Repeat...

As much as I like the clumsy guy and shark suit, I have to give the early win the Queen for the new dress piece! Can't wait to see the rest of them. 
    kiki180703SumoLegoLegoTTpharmjodRainstorm26chuckpVorpalRyuAmanda1983
    edited October 2015
    I stopped collecting after Series 3.  And after Series 4.  And after Series 10.  So, Series 15 will be it!

Unless there is a Disney CMF Series.  Or a Simpsons Series 3.
    pharmjodRainstorm26VorpalRyuAmanda1983
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    ^ Well, Series 15 is definitely it for me (unless they release Series 16). 
    SumoLegoLegoTTkiki180703Thanos75chuckpVorpalRyuMasterBeefyAmanda1983
    CircleK said:
    ^ Well, Series 15 is definitely it for me (unless they release Series 16). 

They will... :)
  • FoxyA19FoxyA19 Member Posts: 124
    I can't see myself getting this series. Too many similarities to other series.
    FoxyA19 said:
    I can't see myself getting this series. Too many similarities to other series.
    Can you really say that without seeing them? 
  • dragon114dragon114 United StatesMember Posts: 642
    as long as they keep making animal suit cmfs i wont stop buying
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,565
    I wonder if the kendo guy will come with a proper Bo piece. with all the new weapons introduced in ninjago, and also considering they released TMNT sets, it's a shame they still use the 6 studs long bar with stop ring as a Bo.
    Eh!?
    Kendo guys with Bo's?

That is new to me.
    Usually wooden (bokuto) or bamboo (shinai) swords are used that look like a katana.
    ^ You just made me think of Syrio Forel with that, and wistfully wishing for a Game of Thrones series.
    TheBigLegoski
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,923
    dragon114 said:
    as long as they keep making animal suit cmfs i wont stop buying
    The Monster series was nice, but I'm pretty much done with these. Except for one character....a baby in a crib. All these years, 7,989 different minifigs and no baby fig. Where exactly do all of these minifigs come from - the LEGO stork?
    pharmjoddannyrwwchuckpcatwranglerAmanda1983
  • The_Mad_VulcanThe_Mad_Vulcan SeattleMember Posts: 162
    ^Nope. Made in a factory.
    CM4SYodaliciouskiki180703klatu003chuckp
    ^ You just made me think of Syrio Forel with that, and wistfully wishing for a Game of Thrones series.
    A GoT Lego theme would be so totally supadupa wickedly awesome, however unlikely. And yeah, all the scenes with Syrio Forel and Arya were always a joy to watch. Funny, I don't remember much from how he was portrayed in the book.
    catwrangler
    You're right, it'll never happen.  Though I consider LOTR to be pretty close to GoT on many levels.  GoT just chooses to show a bit more of it.
    edited October 2015
    So.....
    what you actually mean to say is that Liv Tyler and Evangeline Lilly should have made all their appearances nude in LOTR/The Hobbit.
    ------
    Actually quite lame in a way that apart from those two actresses, and in addition Miranda Otto and Cate Blanchett (one of my favourite actresses) there are no other parts for women to play in Tolkien's universe.

Essentially it is a story about a bunch of short guys with either hairy feet, or long beards, and a bunch grumpy elves, some humans, and lots of ghastly orcs destined to be exterminated. All conjured up by Tolkien possibly as an antidote to not going insane in the dismal muddy trenches and making it through WW1 (i.e. not getting killed).