Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

I need your advice please!

Hi everyone,

I want to sell my 10197 Fire Brigade(complete but used) and was wondering whether it would be better selling it whole or parting it out on ebay?

I'm new to selling and would like some advice please..Thankyou.

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,111
    Whole

BumblepantsBuriedinBricksbobabricks
  • MynattMynatt OH/NYMember Posts: 592
    Without a doubt, whole. You would save a lot of time by selling it as a whole, and you will also make more of a profit.
    Adelec
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    edited October 2015
    Whole.  Don't even consider parting it out.  Also, if you've never sold before, make sure you go through the set inventory and make sure that all of the pieces are present if you plan on representing that the set is 100% complete.
  • TigerMothTigerMoth Member Posts: 2,343
    If you sell it whole, you will sell it all; if you divide it, you may well find that you only sell part of it - at least in the near future.
  • William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 880
    Sell it as a whole. What price are you thinking of? I'm interested in buying one 
  • orion35orion35 UKMember Posts: 18

Thankyou everyone for your comments,after a bit of thought i have decided to put it on ebay today,starting price £79.00 and Buy it now for £200.00.

See how it goes!

• ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    That is a very reasonable Buy it now price. If not sold already (I'd be surprised if it wasn't) post your link in "Market Place" so Bricksetters can easily find it.
  • orion35orion35 UKMember Posts: 18
    ecmo47 said:
    That is a very reasonable Buy it now price. If not sold already (I'd be surprised if it wasn't) post your link in "Market Place" so Bricksetters can easily find it.

Thanks,i never thought about that!