Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Issue with Dimensions Benny Fun Pack

RailsRails Brierley Hill, UKMember Posts: 143
Hi when building the spaceship in #71214 the instructions tell you to insert the thin end of http://brickset.com/parts/4211503 into http://brickset.com/parts/4223363. Unless I am missing something this connection does not work and the tap just keeps falling out of the loudspeaker. Does anyone have these parts to hand to try it out themselves?

They are pretty common so hopefully someone else will be able to see if it's just me or not.

Comments

• RakulRakul USAMember Posts: 179
    I have the set, no issues here though.  I just pushed it in until I felt it click or pop and it has stayed in ever since.
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 819
    Sometimes there are slight mold differences. I've had pieces in one set where some fit appropriately, but others were loose. It's like the hole isn't the correct size. (It was in the Elves' Boat set. The 1x2 plate modified with upward arm and the new leaf stalk piece. One fit tight, one fit loose.).
  • RailsRails Brierley Hill, UKMember Posts: 143
    edited October 2015
    Yeah I have experimented further & the issue lies with the steering nozzle as the taps fit fine in other steering nozzles that I have tried. I should probably contact Lego & report a defective part as I don't have another steering nozzle in light bley :(
  • OlfanOlfan SpainMember Posts: 1
    I have the exact same issue. Did you get any solution from Lego?
  • RailsRails Brierley Hill, UKMember Posts: 143
    I hadn't gotten around to requesting a replacement but have just done so now via the website. It's actually the first time I have ever requested a replacement part as I imagine like most AFOL's I normally just replace a small missing or broken part from my stash.