Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(US) For Sale: Indiana Jones sets

elee1019elee1019 ArizonaMember Posts: 18
I have 5.75 Indiana Jones sets for sale.  They have all been opened and there are no boxes.  We live in a smoke free home and have 2 small dogs that do not play with the legos.  I have not attempted to sell anything on this site before but I thought I would give it a shot.  I am able to provide potential buyers with a link to Ebay for you to review my feedback.  Also, I have recently made a couple purchases through this site.  Please pm me if you are interested.  Ideally, I would like to sell these as a lot.

#7621 - The Lost Tomb - 100% complete w/figs

#7621 - The Lost Tomb - approx 75-80% complete (could be used for parts? minifigs are partial)

#7622 - The Race for the Stolen Treasure - The cars/treasure are 100% complete.  The mini figures are partial 2/4 are complete.  One is missing a hat and the other is only a torso.

#7623 - Temple Escape- set is complete except for one of the small gray dinosaurs is missing.  Also, one of the sets of leaves has one leaf broken off. Figures are complete.

#7624 - Jungle Duel - set is complete except for missing one small tool.  Comes with instructions and all figures.

#7626 - Jungle Cutter- set is 100% complete w/figs and instructions
FollowsClosely

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.