Joker Bumper poly now available at Target

starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,300
I just wanted everyone to know that the Joker Bumper poly is now available at Target. I set end caps around my store and I did the toy focal end cap that has these on there. This is in Phoenix AZ

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,349
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,920
    Also available in Upstate NY - they put out atleast 50 of them earlier today.
  • KralaskanKralaskan Member Posts: 208
    Yep found them today, they had put together a new end cap and had them there.   
  • ryjayryjay Member Posts: 997
    Ok, now that people are finding the Joker Bumper Car...how many did each of you buy?  I bought 3, not sure why 3, but 3 nonetheless, lol.
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,300
    None. I already had 4 from TRU.
  • herbyderbyherbyderby CaliforniaMember Posts: 55
    I went to my local Target and they didn't have any on display but the customer service people went to the back and brought out two full unopened boxes. I restrained myself and just bought two polybags.
  • black_towrblack_towr MinnesotaMember Posts: 165
    I've been to a few Targets last night and today and they all had at least 10.
  • madejp86madejp86 IllinoisMember Posts: 242
    I got two today!
  • RebelegoRebelego Georgia, USAMember Posts: 171
    I got 30 of them yesterday. I saw them then it all went dark.  All of the sudden I was in my car with a bag full!
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    ryjay said:
    Ok, now that people are finding the Joker Bumper Car...how many did each of you buy?  I bought 3, not sure why 3, but 3 nonetheless, lol.
    I haven't found them at Target yet, but bought around 4 from tru.  My original intent was to use them to add on a bumper car attraction to Jokerland.

Sometimes everything just really comes together and makes for a great poly.  This is one of those times.
    chuckp
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 819
    Very interesting. Were these put out recently? i went to Target Saturday and no sign of any polys (other than the normal star wars by the register). Last I went to TRU they had no sign of the Joker polybag either. Literally, no sign or spot for them. I don't think they ever got them in by the sound of it from the employee, but I've never been able to trust employees there since no one specifically works in the LEGO dept.
  • KralaskanKralaskan Member Posts: 208
    Targets have been setting up a special end cap near the Lego section with a bunch of new sets. The joker cars have been displayed there along with mixles 
    gmonkey76SeijiAmasawa
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,443
    They were on an end cap in the toy section of the Target I go to most. Had about twenty. I also have plans to make a bumper car ride for my Joker land.
  • SeijiAmasawaSeijiAmasawa USMember Posts: 214
    Found them hanging from two hooks on a short Lego-themed end cap near the Lego aisle. There were maybe 30 of them.

• red237red237 Member Posts: 273
    Could someone please post the upc or target dcpi?  Thank you!

• g3mang3man Member Posts: 15
    204-00-0479
    Gooker1red237
  • red237red237 Member Posts: 273
    red237 said:
    Could someone please post the upc or target dcpi?  Thank you!

Thanks!

• iplanteiplante USMember Posts: 164
    Haven't seen any Jokers but the pegs were full of TIE prototype polys in Richfield, MN
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,366
    Hit two Targets today. Apparently a local reseller got to both of them first as staff at both locations remarked that a single person bought the whole box they received.
  • krklintkrklint Member Posts: 500
    edited October 2015
    @admins, Please don't move these discussions to the polys in the wild discussion. That discussion is now over 25 pages long. Some of us, who visit here, like to see individual discussions for items being released. Honestly, the polys in the wild discussion (and others that try to move many discussions into one hole) make this forum less item-specific, thus more generic for individual conversations.

@iplante - I live in Rochester, MN, and both stores here had them out on the 12th. I picked 3 up for my family. A father I know in Hutchinson purchased a couple for his son and a friend of his son on the 15th. It could be that Richfield sold out, already. I hope not, but I do know there is a thrifty reseller in the Richfield/Edina area who has bought up supply in the past. I believe they were buying up all of the Superboy Cubes last winter.

Also, @iplante - check on endcaps back in the toy aisles. Seems like the Joker poly is specifically part of a toy display in that area. From all the different web-conversations on this release, the Joker is not a front-aisle poly, but a toy-aisle only poly = check all endcaps :D  I had given up excitement when I found mine... and then the joy of childhood flooded my system :p
    starfire2
    ^-Yeah sorry about that, I did not think that it would be better to see a specific thread for this one being out. But having a load of item specific threads means a ton of potentially useless threads once the deal or poly is no longer around either.
  • leetshoeleetshoe USAMember Posts: 252
    ^-Yeah sorry about that, I did not think that it would be better to see a specific thread for this one being out. But having a load of item specific threads means a ton of potentially useless threads once the deal or poly is no longer around either.

l don't see a problem with useless threads though.. not like we'll run out of cyberspace
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    Hit two Targets today. Apparently a local reseller got to both of them first as staff at both locations remarked that a single person bought the whole box they received.
    So much for reserving the right to limit quantities.

Then again, the Target employees are probably happy because they get rid of a box and don't have to stock anything.
  • goshe7goshe7 Columbus, Ohio, USAMember Posts: 515
    Target: we protect the interest of the averasge consumer because we are the home of the reseller ban*

*Ban applied under even more arbitrary terms that [email protected], solely to placate social media outrage.  Ban actions and penalties will take place as long as social media outrage persists.  You know, 15 minutes.
    leetshoe said:

l don't see a problem with useless threads though.. not like we'll run out of cyberspace
    While cyberspace is free, hosting this forum is not, I'm guessing that storage costs money but the admins would need to confirm or deny this. @Huw was just talking about the future, or possible lack of future, of the forum due to rising costs and the popularity of the site. Now, I'm not sure how 'needless' threads can also contribute to rising costs, so maybe I am wrong in which case I apologize, but usually nothing in this world is (legally) free of some sort of cost.
  • black_towrblack_towr MinnesotaMember Posts: 165
    I bought 5 more of these today at my local Target. 
  • bshotty11bshotty11 usaMember Posts: 3
    Found a bunch at Grand Rapids location  as well as c-3po poly bag at Jackson tru
  • bshotty11bshotty11 usaMember Posts: 3
    Michigan 
    Ha! One of the Targets must have got a restock. Found some on a peg this morning. A LUGmate already hooked me up, but grabbed one as an extra throw in for my nephew's bday gift.
  • ryjayryjay Member Posts: 997
    810 bags within 50 miles of me....how many should I get? :)
    These are still found near Targets by me. I think it was safe to say that the demand is lower as these were at TRU eariler this year.
    ryjay said:
    810 bags within 50 miles of me....how many should I get? :)
    What you want for yourself. These seem to be everywhere now.
  • krklintkrklint Member Posts: 500
    If I had the money, I'd say buy all 810! But then I'm broke, so I say buy one if you can afford it.